There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How about that Bruce Miller

Originally posted by 9erReign:
Defenses don't even bother to cover the ginger. He makes them pay!

They fear the ginger for they know he will take their souls!
Rightfully they should bruce is a badass :)
Bruce Miller is a great example why fans should never judge Harbaugh/Baalke.
BRUISE

is Rathman's personal project

#3 leading receiver? Say what?
Glad to see him being used, I was ready to see this team eliminate the FB position like so many other teams have, the FB can be a weapon!
On the TD pass to VD vs JAX, Miller does a great job of blatantly blocking the LB that was covering VD on the play. This was an anointed WR kind of play, and Miller's job was to commit pass interference while playing it off as a play action pass. The ball was in the air when the block was made. More props to Miller. He must have the best FB coach in the league.
man, i hope it isn't serious but looks bad. Couldn't move his arm, shoulder too swollen to get xrays today. Could easily be something broken. If we lose him, we're in trouble.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
man, i hope it isn't serious but looks bad. Couldn't move his arm, shoulder too swollen to get xrays today. Could easily be something broken. If we lose him, we're in trouble.

Won't miss any games, lol
bruce gon channel his inner joe staley.
The new and improved Delanie
Originally posted by mattster03:

Originally posted by pdizo916:
bruce gon channel his inner joe staley.

his inner Tom Rathman.
nice YAC even doe he got popped
Originally posted by mattster03:

No lol
Nice. I wonder if he misses the next game who will replace him? Vance or Celek I'm assuming.
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Nice. I wonder if he misses the next game who will replace him? Vance or Celek I'm assuming.

Boobie Dixon I think
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home