There are 172 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How about that Bruce Miller

Where Bruce goes, the ball goes.
I wonder what Harbaugh saw in this guy as he played defense in college.
I'd drink his ginger sauce.
Pro Bowler this year!
How you see a defensive player in college and think they have the makings of a professional fullback is beyond me, but Harbaalke pulled it off.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Originally posted by Hayes4Dayes:
How you see a defensive player in college and think they have the makings of a professional fullback is beyond me, but Harbaalke pulled it off.

Baalke should probably get some of the credit for the drafting of Miller as a full back.
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Baalke should probably get some of the credit for the drafting of Miller as a full back.

Don't forget the scout that slammed his fist on the table, insisting Miller would make a great FB.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Pro Bowler this year!

He's really reached another level since the Owen Marecic sign-and-cut situation.
Bruuuuuuuuuce

Best FB in the league.

Bruce has really good hands for a guy that played defense in college. Great find by Harbs. Impossible not to love Bruuuuuuuce
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Bruuuuuuuuuce

Best FB in the league.

I tried to start the BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE thing at candlestick only to have my entire section start asking me why I was booing my own team.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Bruuuuuuuuuce

Best FB in the league.

I tried to start the BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE thing at candlestick only to have my entire section start asking me why I was booing my own team.

I love the fanbase, but some people who go to the games are seriously potato.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Bruise Miller, love this guy.
Defenses don't even bother to cover the ginger. He makes them pay!
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Bruuuuuuuuuce

Best FB in the league.

I love the fanbase, but some people who go to the games are seriously potato.

Lmao tooo funny!