There are 109 users in the forums

How about that Bruce Miller

Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Yeah because he makes our I formation a lot more effective. He can actually go out for a pass unlike Norris, and he's better in pass pro AND run blocking. To sum it up he's basically better than Norris in every facet of the game. Defenses have to account for him and he doesn't screw up.

agree
I don't feel he is key BUT he is night & day better than Norris.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Well Norris is a big downgrade. Just like Chilo is a big downgrade. So he effects things. Yes.
Yup. It's a team sport.
no Bruce isn't. But benching Chilo is the key to the offensive line.
Moran + Chilo on the field = BAD
coincidence we lose as soon as moran norris is back, and we can't run the ball.
He gives Smith a great option when things break down, as opposed to Norris who is very limited. Age is a factor but Miller is a rare find and I really have no idea how they figured him for an NFL fullback. Amazing!

Any loss of the starters is bound to impact the team and they had already lost WR(s). It is not a bad thing though to have to play backups at this time of year, rather than getting to the playoffs and losing them and having no idea how subs will do...Harbaugh now knows what doesn't work.
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Nov 27, 2011 at 1:48 PM ]
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
coincidence we lose as soon as moran norris is back, and we can't run the ball.

you mean no coincidence we lose as soon as Chilo is back in the starting rotation.
  • jdean
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
miller and snyder are the keys.. everybody know norris and rachael suck balls!

According to Matt m. Snyder was involved in the first 2 sacks. http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/niners-talk/post/Breaking-down-the-49ers-breakdowns?blockID=600926&feedID=2800
I think it would have been a long nite even with Snyder in there.
We are certainly better with him in.
the key to the offense is having practice more than one time before the game
Adam Snyder
Miller is better than Norris, that is a given. I've been saying for a couple of years now that Norris was a problem with this offense, so this is nothing new. But considering the amount of snaps we actually use a FB, I would hardly say he is the key to the whole offense.
Originally posted by jdean:
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
miller and snyder are the keys.. everybody know norris and rachael suck balls!

According to Matt m. Snyder was involved in the first 2 sacks. http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/niners-talk/post/Breaking-down-the-49ers-breakdowns?blockID=600926&feedID=2800
I think it would have been a long nite even with Snyder in there.

But wasn't that after Snyder got hurt? He was on one leg I could have beat him he was moving so slow after the injury
Originally posted by RDB4216:
Miller is better than Norris, that is a given. I've been saying for a couple of years now that Norris was a problem with this offense, so this is nothing new. But considering the amount of snaps we actually use a FB, I would hardly say he is the key to the whole offense.
I think Peele would have been a better option, and he only received a crash course from Rathman during the Cardinals game!
Share 49erswebzone