There are 75 users in the forums

How about that Bruce Miller

Originally posted by monsterzero789:
we are f**ked

We're not, but we have to be creative in replacing him. That's unless Boobie can do the same things as him, but I don't see that happening.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I agree, this guy was dubbed by many (including that diphead Gruden) as Delanie's replacement at 'Swiss army knife' player. -We can grab anybody to play FB, but they're not getting a guy like Miller.

Which is why they move on to Plan B. Give McDonald some more run, he can replace a lot of the things that Miller was doing, especially as a receiver.

mcdonald sucks, bruce has better hands than that assclown
  • IEAD
  • Veteran
I'll miss his lead blocking. I won't miss him on passing plays. He never stays home to block and any chump can run his routes.

Look for Vance (if healthy) and LMJ to take his place running check down routes.

What's the deal with McDonald? Was he injured, or a healthy scratch last week?
Originally posted by SofaKing:

ankle sprain i believe
Fucccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Ruined my Monday.

Ffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

I heard he caught a cold but then remembered he can't catch.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Dec 16, 2013 at 5:00 PM ]

ankle sprain i believe

Ok thanks. I thought it was odd he sat out the game because I don't recall the local beat writers mentioning he was questionable for the game.
Oh well, no more 3rd and 1 handoffs to Bruce Miller. Roman must be bummed. In all seriousness this may make us open the offense up a bit passing wise.
Originally posted by pete98146:
Oh well, no more 3rd and 1 handoffs to Bruce Miller. Roman must be bummed. In all seriousness this may make us open the offense up a bit passing wise.

Maybe. It's a big loss, no doubt, but maybe we can fill his role by committee.

Hopefully McDonald can take advantage of this opportunity and earn a bigger role. When I watch the coaches film on NFL Rewind, this guy can really move for a 6'4" 270 lb TE. It's impressive. He needs to improve his consistency, but he also needs an opportunity to make plays. 1 target a game doesn't cut it.

Maybe get James and Hunter a little more involved in the passing game too. They have speed and change of direction skills that would be really effective in space.
Originally posted by pete98146:

or screw us on power running plays
AKA our running game just went down the s**tter.
Just put in Kilgore.
It's time for Boobie Dixon to shine! He'll just love having to gain another 10-15 lbs and more chances to play!

Maybe get James and Hunter a little more involved in the passing game too. They have speed and change of direction skills that would be really effective in space.

That would entail a screen pass. I'm going to put that on my list to Santa along with a new Porsche 911. Unfortunately doubt I'll get either one
Share 49erswebzone