There are 119 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How about that Bruce Miller

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Touchdownboy1980:
She dated Matt Barnes :cleat chaser

Atleast he hasn't ringed her yet

awww what? if I were a pro athlete, that would be grounds for instant dismissal. After hittin it a few times of course. Look at P. Willis' ex fiance, she's with delanie walker now. Fkn whore.

+1....Much truth in these posts
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
Originally posted by Touchdownboy1980:
She dated Matt Barnes :cleat chaser

Atleast he hasn't ringed her yet

awww what? if I were a pro athlete, that would be grounds for instant dismissal. After hittin it a few times of course. Look at P. Willis' ex fiance, she's with delanie walker now. Fkn whore.

+1....Much truth in these posts

thought p willys girl was shanase and that they got married
  • pfizz
Originally posted by kujon11:

pretty sure pat dropped her awhile ago. heard she is a straight up gold digger so he gave her the boot.
Originally posted by pfizz:

pretty sure pat dropped her awhile ago. heard she is a straight up gold digger so he gave her the boot.

http://www.celebritygossipalley.com/back-market-patrick-willis-dumped-fiancee/

some hoodrat commentary included.
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for pitseleh.
Originally posted by pfizz:

http://www.celebritygossipalley.com/back-market-patrick-willis-dumped-fiancee/

some hoodrat commentary included.

Caution! You will lose brain cells by reading that
Bruuuuuuuce!! Three year extension!
Told you guys Miller would be next. He is one of the most important players on our team. I figured 3-4 years at 2-2.5. I bet we got him cheap because he is coming off an injury. If we re-signed him after this year probably have to pay him 3.

Hopefully Culliver is next and like I said we re-sign him now we should be able to get him for 4-5 years at 4-5.5 mil a season compared to after this season if he played like the 2012 version he would cost 30-35+ million.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Mar 20, 2014 at 1:23 PM ]
Report says we made him one of the leagues highest paid fullbacks. Well deserved
Well about 10-15 teams use FB's these days but Miller should be paid like one of the best after all he is one of the best. Probably top 3-5.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Mar 20, 2014 at 1:30 PM ]
I'd say he's the best pure fullback in the league.
Yeah very well could be best pure FB and he's getting better at receiving so might be on his way to best overall FB in the league.

Anyways, this leaves us with these guys for next year's FA: Kap, Crabtree, Iupati, Culliver, Gore (could retire)... Hunter, Dorsey, Skuta, Spillman as the big name FAs.

If we get Kap and Culliver done before this season and if we could get Crabtree into the season I would be happy. I think Iupati ends up gone. Dorsey or Hunter have the best shot out of that out of that 2nd group of being being extended early.
If Crab wont take 8-9 million per year, we should let him go and replace through the draft...
Championship.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HarboutTHAT:
If Crab wont take 8-9 million per year, we should let him go and replace through the draft...

This a Bruce Miller thread homie
Originally posted by SaksV:
Originally posted by HarboutTHAT:

This a Bruce Miller thread homie

That's my fault I started talking FA.