There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How about that Bruce Miller

Originally posted by BigYellowKahuna:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 5m Hearing that Jim Harbaugh's college fullback Owen Marecic will NOT sign with the #49ers.

Dude's like "f**k you Harbaugh, I went to Stanford, I'm not a puppet."
Well, wasnt Dixon complaining on twitter about how hes ready to make an impact...well hes youre chance big man
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by cciowa:
maybe they should see what adam walker is doing.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
bahahah.. i just remember the cast and the fumble
If Marecic doesn't sign and they are hell bent on bringing in a fullback, I can't think of many possibilities. Mike Cox, formerly of Atlanta is a free agent. There's Braden Wilson who was cut by the Chiefs after being drafted in the 6th round.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 16, 2013 at 4:29 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erMike:
Originally posted by Cooper22:
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by Antix:
Anyone else think Marecic replaces Miller permanently?

Lol. For real?

Lmao

Like it hasn't happened before. So stupid of me.

A guy off the streets doesn't come in and replace a pro bowler.

Not even one that Harbaugh has a man crush on? So if Marecic comes in and blows it up on ST and fills in "ok" at FB, its not possible? I hope we don't even sign Marecic, but I can see it happening.

We don't want ok. He has to be way better than Bruce and I just don't see that happening.
we are f**ked
I'm really bummed out about losing Miller. Blocking, pass protection, receiving..the dude does it all at a high level. This sucks.
Oh noes who's gonna be our third wr.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Damn, there goes out #3 receiver

f**k~!

too bad we actually have a WR who can take that spot ... Crabtree

lol

#1 - Crabs
#2 - Boldin
#3 - Miller

LOL how sad.
That's a big, big loss. Bigger than people think. Protection, lead blocking, dump off check downs. He was good at all of those.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Wow this really sucks for us.
One of those unsung heroes! That just means everyone else has to step up. I really appreciate him on those short yardage situations too
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
That's a big, big loss. Bigger than people think. Protection, lead blocking, dump off check downs. He was good at all of those.

I agree, this guy was dubbed by many (including that diphead Gruden) as Delanie's replacement at 'Swiss army knife' player. -We can grab anybody to play FB, but they're not getting a guy like Miller.

RIP BRYCE MILLER
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I agree, this guy was dubbed by many (including that diphead Gruden) as Delanie's replacement at 'Swiss army knife' player. -We can grab anybody to play FB, but they're not getting a guy like Miller.

Which is why they move on to Plan B. Give McDonald some more run, he can replace a lot of the things that Miller was doing, especially as a receiver.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 16, 2013 at 4:51 PM ]
Share 49erswebzone