There are 164 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How about that Bruce Miller

Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by Raul98:
Originally posted by mug0mug:
Originally posted by Raul98:
Dixon to take over at full back?????????????????

If Marecic passes his physical etc, I expect he'll be the primary FB, but Dixon will likely see some time there, particularly if Marecic struggles.

Dixon is a decent blocker and can catch and run pretty good out of the back field since Dixon knows our offense better i would give him a chance to start over Marecic or any one else. Miller being out sucks but i have a feeling Dixon will fill in nicely hes dying for playing time.

Miller used to motion out and line up wide, so get ready for Dixon split wide .
HERE COME THE PAIN

Isnt our new Long snapper a FB? Think hes supposed to be good at it to
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Eeks:
I actually think Bruce Miller being out may be a blessing in disguise. Miller is a fantastic player. But i think with him being out , the team will chose to spread out the formations a little more using 3wr 1rb 1te. And we may see the return of the read option just in time for the playoffs. Not that im a big fan of the read option. But i do prefer to run the ball with less guys in the box. We are awful when going into JUMBO packages. I say spread it out and run the ball. Even spread Vernon out then the D can only have 7 in the box and more likely 6 with a high safety. Just my opinion. We shall see

no, marecic will take his place

Anyone else think Marecic replaces Miller permanently?
Originally posted by 49erMike:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Eeks:
I actually think Bruce Miller being out may be a blessing in disguise. Miller is a fantastic player. But i think with him being out , the team will chose to spread out the formations a little more using 3wr 1rb 1te. And we may see the return of the read option just in time for the playoffs. Not that im a big fan of the read option. But i do prefer to run the ball with less guys in the box. We are awful when going into JUMBO packages. I say spread it out and run the ball. Even spread Vernon out then the D can only have 7 in the box and more likely 6 with a high safety. Just my opinion. We shall see

no, marecic will take his place

um, no.
  • Antix
  • Veteran

Lol. For real?
Originally posted by Antix:

Lol. For real?

Lmao
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 5m Hearing that Jim Harbaugh's college fullback Owen Marecic will NOT sign with the #49ers.
Apparently we aren't singing Marecic..

Bring on Boobie!

[ Edited by Cooper22 on Dec 16, 2013 at 4:03 PM ]
Originally posted by Cooper22:
Apparently we aren't singing Marecic..

Bring on Boobie!

Lets see it. This could be really good. Boobie gotta play for a contract. Hope he demolishes some fools.
That tweet makes it sound more like he doesn't want to rather than us not wanting him... What's up with that?
someone said Wilhoit working out at that position??
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by Antix:

Lol. For real?

Lmao

Like it hasn't happened before. So stupid of me.
How about we just go without a fullback and activate Patton instead. That'd be my choice, but Harbaugh won't do that.
Originally posted by BigYellowKahuna:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 5m Hearing that Jim Harbaugh's college fullback Owen Marecic will NOT sign with the #49ers.

Originally posted by K1ngCoopa24:
How about we just go without a fullback and activate Patton instead. That'd be my choice, but Harbaugh won't do that.

I wouldn't do that either.

I think they'll activate Patton but Boobie will play FB.