There are 106 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How about that Bruce Miller

Give the ball to Rathman!
Originally posted by Cooper22:
Well first of all, Ertz and Eifert were both selected well ahead of McDonald.. Second of all, those guys aren't competing with vernon davis for getting routes to run. McDonald is usually in to block

And as if we didn't NEED an impact free safety before anything else.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
rathman and gore would've been a great duo. they both have similar, downhill running styles.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
He's on the way

This still makes me laugh! Where's the "Haters gon Hate!" caption?
Anthony Dixon deserves more playtime. I would also like to see Chuck Jacobs get some active roster action, but knowing Roman and his offense. He would never see the field, so maybe some time to a different defender.
Originally posted by NCommand:
He's on the way

That play pissed me off so much when it happened. It was a sure touchdown that was blown by his poor athleticism.
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
He's on the way

That play pissed me off so much when it happened. It was a sure touchdown that was blown by his poor athleticism.

I remember the first time I saw the Haters Gon Hate caption on this... oh man I shed tears from lol'ing
I actually think Boobie is the best option. Plus, he would be an additional run threat.
owen marecic is still out there
He's on the way

That was a Stoney special if I'm not mistaken. And yeah, this photo is a PAINFUL reminder of the LOST years...
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinNiner:

There's a reason he's on the streets.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by JustinNiner:

There's a reason he's on the streets.

hangin with tebow.
I would much rather have Dixon and Schepler split time at fullback than Marecic..
If we didn't have Dixon to fill in I'd be pretty glum right now. -Still sucks, but maybe it will make Roman open the offense up.
Originally posted by Cooper22:
I would much rather have Dixon and Schepler split time at fullback than Marecic..

or maybe even McDonald can be put to use as a FB.