There are 135 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I'll say it.. We have the BEST defense in the LEAGUE

Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Now, no-one wants to play us. Who are you going to gameplan against?!? Willis? J.Smith? A.Smith? Mcdonald? Rogers?

Don't for get Bowman
[ Edited by saj4423 on Oct 16, 2011 at 3:24 PM ]
I really don't know how anybody could argue otherwise.

Best front 7 in football. Amazing in the red zone. Best rush defense in football. One of the best in points against and turnovers. Just held the mighty Lions offense to 19 points, with no TDs from Calvin Johnson.

Given the quality of competition, even the Ravens cannot top that.
Originally posted by kemp_j:
The #1 defense in the National Football League!!!

They played ligths out today.

yes Sir
What makes me sad is that Justin smith is a 10 year vet, wish he could play forever....on the other hand, Aldon looks like an animal
How is that safety not count as a turnover. 0 turnover, BS!
Originally posted by forty9ers49:
What makes me sad is that Justin smith is a 10 year vet, wish he could play forever....on the other hand, Aldon looks like a beast

Fixed
The defense is getting better and more cohesive every week. The new guys ( Aldon, Bowman, Culliver, Rogers, Whitner) have really contribute big time!!

Can't say that their the best right now, but it sure is exciting watching these guys.
Originally posted by forty9ers49:
What makes me sad is that Justin smith is a 10 year vet, wish he could play forever....on the other hand, Aldon looks like an animal

Justin Smith may be the best Free Agent signing ever all things considered.
boy a decent pass rush makes our decent secondary look better. so far though we have made every team one dimensional with our iron clad ability to stop the run
i agree we lost the turnover battle and still won!!!!!!! Go NINERS!!!!!!!
can't wait for the Harbough Bowl
We are awesome. WE make bend but don't break mean somethign right now. To be honest even the two TDs they got were nearly not. They could have been ruled the other way. I think the fact that the offense is responding really helps. Our Defense really has something to play for. Plus having Brooks and Smith as LBs makes us very dangerous rushing the passer now too. Too bad Rogers didn't get that last pick today. Hopefully Aldon Smith will develop into a decent cover guy too. THat droppe pick was heart wrenching.
Originally posted by Go49erss:

Hell yeah. I plan to be there.
Willis' coverage was awesome today. For an inside backer Then Bowman tackled Best on the outside coming from the middle of the field.
Originally posted by VA49er:
Originally posted by Go49erss:

Hell yeah. I plan to be there.

How long does it take for Jim to pissed off his brother Everyone make a circle for the Harbaugh boys. And someone call their mom to break this one up