There are 52 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OMFG 5-1, ROAD WIN VS LIONS

Just wait till we get Braylon back....that will just make us that much better.
Man, the Browns are going to get hurt after the bye.
f**k yeah great victory! Felt like a damn playoff game! Goniners!
Originally posted by jreff22:
I will say it

PLAYOFFS

Playoffs are almost a given at this point. I want more.
Originally posted by Montanaisgodlike:
lksdnvjk lsanbv kjnsadlfnsa;lkjcbsjndc lksancdlkn wavlknasdiln csdp I can't even type!

Haha, good one...type with pens, might be easier.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Great win...a lot of penalties, some poor officiating in 2nd half (against both teams) but defense played great and offense scored when they had to. Running game is scary good. Run the ball, and stop the run usually results in win.
When was the last time we had a 4 game win streak in the regular season? I love life right now :)
0-16

/SanDiego49er
I'm stoked! I lost my voice this game and I watched from home! Too many penalties, and the refs seemed biased, but they still pulled out the W. This team is giving me hope and looking GOOD!
Originally posted by captveg:
0-16

/SanDiego49er

The AUTOBOTS were able to slow Megatron down. Good win...that's was HEART!!
What's scary is that we're not healthy and still learning the offense. This roster is not settled for the future.
Go 49ers!!!!!
Go 49ers
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
How the eff do you win a game on the road against an undefeated team while committing 15 p#enalties and not forcing a turnover?!?

WE DIDN'T EVEN PLAY WELL AND STILL GOT THE WIN. This team is f**kin' good!!!

#1 DEFENSE IN THE NFL. THE DEFENSE AND SPECIAL TEAMS WON THIS GAME. AND ALEX SMITH CAME THROUGH ON 4TH AND GOAL... DEFENSE WON THIS GAME.

SHUT THEIR s**t DOWN.

Toss a nice, fat 204 yard rushing performance on top of that and there's your recipe.