LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

Harbaugh Handshake with Jim Schwartz

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Now that I've seen it, I don't what Harbaugh did to piss Schwartz off. What a f**king sore loser.
Harbaugh, Schwartz get into post-game scuffle Posted by Mike Florio on October 16, 2011, 4:52 PM EDT

After the 49ers came back to take the lead aganst the Lions and the Lions failed in their last-ditch effort to pull out the game, San Fran coach Jim Harbaugh was fired up.

A little too fired up for the liking of Lions coach Jim Schwartz.

Harbaugh was celebrating the win as he crossed the field and exchanged a perfunctory handshake with Schwartz, before Harbaugh continued to celebrate. Schwartz initially ignored Harbaugh, but then Schwartz ran to catch up with Harbaugh, bumping into Harbaugh while generally barking at Harbaugh without challenging him face to face.

The pair were then separated, but Schwartz kept going after Harbaugh. More and more people got involved to keep Schwartz for bashing his face repeatedly into the former NFL quarterback's fists. (Though Schwartz seems like a fairly tough guy, we'll always take the former NFL quarterback with a reputation for being tougher than a two-dollar steak.)

Given that Schwartz actually made contact with Harbaugh, Schwartz could be subject to a find. We're in the process of trying to sort it all out.

Stay tuned.

• rserda
  • Veteran
Lfmao Crabtree put his helmet back on to get down for his HC. I love it!
Originally posted by rserda:
What was wrong with that? he celebrated up to schwartz then shook his hand then kept it moving. It wasn't like Harbaugh pointed and laughed in his face. Schwartz was being a poosy!

Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

Whats the matter with Schwartz? He's a bum!!!!!!!!
bahaha me too!!
Originally posted by AZ9erfan520:
Damn its nice to have a coach who has some fire and can use it. No wonder we're 5-1, he's got me wanting to run through a wall.

I'm all hyped up on Mountain Dew and N.O Explode with Singletary eyes and a face like Belicheck!!! wooooooooo Go Niners!!!

• Blitz
  • Veteran
Watching Swartz presser, dudes a blamer. lol
Harbaugh, Schwartz get into post-game scuffle

After the 49ers came back to take the lead aganst the Lions and the Lions failed in their last-ditch effort to pull out the game, San Fran coach Jim Harbaugh was fired up.

A little too fired up for the liking of Lions coach Jim Schwartz.

Harbaugh was celebrating the win as he crossed the field and exchanged a perfunctory handshake with Schwartz, before Harbaugh continued to celebrate. Schwartz initially ignored Harbaugh, but then Schwartz ran to catch up with Harbaugh, bumping into Harbaugh while generally barking at Harbaugh without challenging him face to face.

The pair were then separated, but Schwartz kept going after Harbaugh. More and more people got involved to keep Schwartz for bashing his face repeatedly into the former NFL quarterback's fists. (Though Schwartz seems like a fairly tough guy, we'll always take the former NFL quarterback with a reputation for being tougher than a two-dollar steak.)

Given that Schwartz actually made contact with Harbaugh, Schwartz could be subject to a find. We're in the process of trying to sort it all out.

Stay tuned.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/16/harbaugh-schwartz-get-into-post-game-scuffle/
funny that the only time you use the word inappropriate is with Harbaugh

I think this is inappropiate

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2011/10/16/2494198/jim-harbaugh-jim-schwartz-fight-video-lions-vs-49ers

link to the skirmish

The most important part in all this: we have some SWAGGER now.
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
wasn't jim schwartz the prick that went "BAM! motherf**ker!" after a win? yea he needs to stfu.
Actually after watching it, Harbaugh didn't mean anything by that. What a weenie Schwarz is.
Man that was awesome, not only are we making teams quit, but we are pissing off coaches, and taking names.
Where was Harbaugh in that pack... did they protect him or was he out front?
Share 49ersWebzone