LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 154 users in the forums

Harbaugh Handshake with Jim Schwartz

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
they are talking about the niners again

Damn this feels amazing. I love this team.
Originally posted by Shorteous:
Originally posted by zozell:
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
After watching the tape in SLO-MO...i think Schwartz said " Whats your deal?". but I'm not exactly sure...

I really think Schwartz said "F*** You" right after he patted him on the back...
I thought it was "what the F"
yea it was definitely a WTF
Lmfao...everytime I watch it it's funny how pissed of our coach made there coach mad ....
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Harbaugh don't give a f**k what his fellow coaches think of him. Dont think its a good thing to be disrespectful, but I don't give a s**t as long we keep winning.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat201:

You know what i liked...After the game, Harbaugh said "it was my fault. I shook his hand to hard". I think that was kind of a shot back at Schwartz, like it was too hard for him he couldnt handle my hard handshake...

And Schwartz lied and ducked around the question makes him look even more like a big crybaby
[ Edited by artiga1 on Oct 16, 2011 at 7:27 PM ]
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:

He does have a d!ck nose
Harbough came out with an obsenity. very classless and tasteless. He's lucky it was Schwartzie instead of me. He'd have been spitting teeth; and if he does this with all opposing coaches; his pro-coaching career will be very short lived. Ditka got canned from the Bears for kicking a bucket. I expect to see repercussions comeing down from the league over his actions. He's (Harbough), is a classless, tasteless punk.
-Lions Fan from Detroit Message Board
LMFAO these guys are in denial as badly as Schwartz is....

It must suck for all these other teams to see how legit of a coach Jim Harbaugh is...I would hate him too!!

Originally posted by Baugh_Area:
Quote:
Harbough came out with an obsenity. very classless and tasteless. He's lucky it was Schwartzie instead of me. He'd have been spitting teeth; and if he does this with all opposing coaches; his pro-coaching career will be very short lived. Ditka got canned from the Bears for kicking a bucket. I expect to see repercussions comeing down from the league over his actions. He's (Harbough), is a classless, tasteless punk.

It must suck for all these other teams to see how legit of a coach Jim Harbaugh is...I would hate him too!!

I just don't get it. He's classless for giving a hard handshake, yet Shwartz exemplifies class by trying to gundown Harbaugh?

Originally posted by artiga1:
You know what i liked...After the game, Harbaugh said "it was my fault. I shook his hand to hard". I think that was kind of a shot back at Schwartz, like it was too hard for him he couldnt handle my hard handshake...

And Schwartz lied and ducked around the question makes him look even more like a big crybaby

i was lmfao @ that comment!!
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:

He does have a d!ck nose

Lmfao!
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by Baugh_Area:
Quote:

I just don't get it. He's classless for giving a hard handshake, yet Shwartz exemplifies class by trying to gundown Harbaugh?

Haha it's like reasoning with a drug addict, Lions fans will come up with any angle that makes Jim Schwartz look like God as opposed to the little 12 year old kid who got beaten in madden by his younger brother.
[ Edited by Baugh_Area on Oct 16, 2011 at 7:35 PM ]
  • jdc49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

forever alone, 5-1 bby
Share 49ersWebzone