LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 222 users in the forums

Harbaugh Handshake with Jim Schwartz

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by niners_guy:
I don't care what Schwartz said or did. Collect yourself for a civil handshake and act like you've been there before Harbaugh. Don't stoop to their level an and try to show your team has some class. Love the win, but this cheapened it a slight amount

LOL Cheapened the win? Hardly.

As has been noted in this thread, all the national talk will be about this petty crap and not the Niners win against a quality opponent.
Originally posted by KID9R:
Harbaugh on NFL network saying " ya my bad shook his hand to hard, I was exited" half laughing as he talked. Handled it very well IMO

Good job, coach!
Originally posted by zillabeast:

lllllLLLLLLLOLLLLL!!!!
Originally posted by 49ersOnMINE:
Idk why some people on here is making it seem like Harbaugh was the one caused it, Harbaugh said " good game " a tap on the back, Schwartz chased him down, yes Harb over reacted but thats what people do when they win a big game.

Exactly! All he did was fired up after a good win. Shades of Steve Young after the NFC Champ game against the Cowboys. Harbaugh gave him a slapping handshake and a love tap in the back. But apparently Swartz couldn't take the enthusiasm. WTF
lol doesnt matter, we are 5-1, let's GOOOOO
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Schwartz could have started a full scale riot with what he did.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Muggins879:
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
Guys, here's the moment I was talking about earlier. Look at Schwartz smirk.

PS: sorry about the terrible quality. I just downloaded a free software and captured this off my gamepass screen.

Yeah, he's looking over smirking and doing some strut at the same time. Up Yours Scwhartz, with your p***y handshake.
Pretty much, he's a smirky f**k, hot head too.

Harbaugh just wiped the smirk off his face, he's pissed and crying now. lol
lol @ jamie dukes saying, "what should he do? shake his hand like a lil girl?" lol

and yea i aint using my shift key
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Originally posted by zillabeast:

lllllLLLLLLLOLLLLL!!!!

I love the lions PR guy in the middle going " No No No No!" lol
  • boqi
  • Veteran
Here comes the East Coast bias, coming to rip on Harbaugh.

Schwartz. Isn't that Jewish? NOT SURPRISED by the media spin. GO NINERS.

Probably not a regular handshake, but he should have let it go instead of running after him like a crazy guy! I just hope it doesn't continue to be a news item...but we know the analysts, and why not add a little drama!
Originally posted by smashmouth51:
Hey Jimbo, ACT LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE. Shake the man's hand while you are looking him in the eye and say "nice challange coach" or see you in the payoffs. Don't act like a classless act. How do do you expect your player's to be mature and disciplined if you aren't.

...but he hasn't been there before.
Originally posted by boqi:
Here comes the East Coast bias, coming to rip on Harbaugh.

Schwartz. Isn't that Jewish? NOT SURPRISED by the media spin. GO NINERS.

Really?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
lol @ jamie dukes saying, "what should he do? shake his hand like a lil girl?" lol

and yea i aint using my shift key
How's you get that @ and the " then huh?
Anthony davis is laughing at that idiot Schwarts
Share 49ersWebzone