There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Mike Iupati

Played like dogsht.He's better than that.
WTF? He played bad in the preseason, now its continued into the regular season. Last year he was limited by injury. Is he still injured? What is going on with him because he was getting beat by mediocre players today. He's in a contract year and playing pretty craptastic thus far.
So what would the line look like if we benched Lupati?
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

I presume Boone goes in and we leave Looney where he is.
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

I presume Boone goes in and we leave Looney where he is.

i wouldn't be opposed to that. he can't keep playing like s**t like it's just ok.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
WTF? He played bad in the preseason, now its continued into the regular season. Last year he was limited by injury. Is he still injured? What is going on with him because he was getting beat by mediocre players today. He's in a contract year and playing pretty craptastic thus far.

He played bad last year, he played bad in the preseason, and he's playing bad now.

His arrow is not pointing "up."
[ Edited by BrianGO on Sep 7, 2014 at 7:48 PM ]
Has Harbough said anything about Iupati? He's playing so bad there just has to be something wrong with him
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

He had one miscue today, other than that I thought the O-line played pretty well. Jonathan Martin is the one who impressed me on that O-line today.
He has to go along with LaMichael James both are liabilities
I'm really starting to get concerned about this guy. His poor play from preseason has carried over to regular season, against one of the worst defenses in the league no less. Pretty bizarre when you consider he's in his contract year.

He needs to step it up and fast.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
He had one miscue today, other than that I thought the O-line played pretty well. Jonathan Martin is the one who impressed me on that O-line today.

what, the play where he missed the blitzer running under his nose?
Srsly, Iupati is our worst lineman. Start boone in his place
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
He has to go along with LaMichael James both are liabilities

Shoulda kept Winston!!
he blows dick
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,400 for theninermaniac.
He is mentally inept when it comes to pass blocking. This is his last season as a Niner.