LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

Mike Iupati

Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by crabman82:
since its a day of negativity i just want to add i would not part with the 50 mil its going to take to sign him.

I'm gonna have to agree with that... I realize how good he is and it has nothing to do with how he's preformed this year, but rather how important Crabs is to this offense and how it's much easier to replace an OG than it is a QB, No. 1 WR or OLB. Just because of that, Iupati is the odd man out. Hopefully we can re-sign all four though, but I don't see how.

look no further than the undrafted RG who makes peanuts and plays better
He is worth 3 million a year tops.
Originally posted by bigwads:
He has been our most OVERRATED lineman since he was drafted.

I don't know if hes overrated but hes a really good running guard passing hes not that great but neither are the rest of the linemen when it comes to pass blocking
Now Snyder gets to play and we are back to no depth at OL
Whew. MCL sprain. COuld have been much worse. He needs a week off of football at least. I know Snyder isn't the second coming but he is a good back up. WE can win without him. THe most important thing now is that we get into the playoffs healthy.
So I didn't pay attention specifically to Snyder but what's everyone's verdict? With Iupati coming up for an extension is there other positions that should take priority?
So I didn't pay attention specifically to Snyder but what's everyone's verdict? With Iupati coming up for an extension is there other positions that should take priority?
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
I saw Snyder blow some blocks, but I've seen Iupati do plenty of the same.

Aside from the occasional "who blew that play?", I didn't pay attention.
how long is he out? if he comes back next week, boone at LT and kilgore or snyder at RG i wont be too nervous haha
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
how long is he out? if he comes back next week, boone at LT and kilgore or snyder at RG i wont be too nervous haha

Looks like Looney over Kilgore right now.

Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:

Looks like Looney over Kilgore right now.

yeah it seems that way. i didnt catch much of looney i hope he can step his game up for the next couple weeks
Mike who?
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Mike who?

I won't go that far lol. Can't run the ball at all since he went down, especially running left.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Dec 1, 2013 at 7:11 PM ]
Mike who?

Mike Lupati
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Mike who?

I won't go that far lol. Can't run the ball at all since he went down, especially running left.

So true!
Share 49ersWebzone