There are 165 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Mike Iupati

Adam Snyder will beat him out for the starting LG spot, saving us money after we trade Iupati so we can sign Kaepernick and Aldon Smith
Originally posted by susweel:
he sure did time it so he misses off season team activities.

This
Originally posted by valrod33:
Adam Snyder will beat him out for the starting LG spot, saving us money after we trade Iupati so we can sign Kaepernick and Aldon Smith

This.
Originally posted by niners94:

This.

This
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
when did the surgery take place?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BenQ:
when did the surgery take place?

Couple of days ago. Explains why we re-signed Snyder.
This was Iupati at the "Football School" work-outs posted at 49ers.com on 5/3 . . .FWIW

Cancel Christmas

-Rich

no

no1curr
Looks like Mike got some tribal ink on his l legs. Nice.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by xtm059:

no

I have a sneaking suspicion that valrod33 was being a tad sarcastic.
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by xtm059:

no

I have a sneaking suspicion that valrod33 was being a tad sarcastic.

I hope he was, cause if he wasn't then VAL needs to take Snyder's ROD out of his a*$. Hehehe! j/k
I love Iupati, I know he is a top talent, but he may not be a slam dunk to sign. He to will command big money and I don't think Balke wants to pay OT money to him, but someone else probably will. Although he is top notch, they may feel Looney and Kilgore can do the job well enough.