There are 176 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official Trent Baalke Apreciation Thread

he gives nothing and takes all
I think of what he and Jim have done here and it blows my mind. Things are like the old days again when I was a kid.

The contrast between him and Donahue giving the thumbs up when he drafted Kwame Harris is laughable.
this years draft is soooooo much better compared to last year
Originally posted by diablo:
I think of what he and Jim have done here and it blows my mind. Things are like the old days again when I was a kid.

The contrast between him and Donahue giving the thumbs up when he drafted Kwame Harris is laughable.

Another great job by Baalke!!
He's good at manipulate the draft. Aggressive when knowing what they want. Very similar to the Patriots and some of the better GM in the past.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Apr 28, 2013 at 7:46 AM ]
Originally posted by jreff22:
this years draft is soooooo much better compared to last year

on paper yes
Originally posted by susweel:
kap and Jenkins are busts I think we should fire Baalke.


Talk about losing credibility. Kaep a bust huh
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by jreff22:
this years draft is soooooo much better compared to last year

on paper yes

this year was better, we got positions of need with great players...

I bet most of last years class is off the team within 2-3 years
Had to dig up this thread because Baalke is The Man!! He and Paarage showed their asses on that contract.

Great job guys!!!
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
Had to dig up this thread because Baalke is The Man!! He and Paarage showed their asses on that contract.

Great job guys!!!

This. Great job by them with plenty of flexibility to sign other players or move on if something happens with Kaepernick! Tip of the hat to these guys!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,693
Great job, guys.
Baalke and Marathe need to be re-signed for maybe 10-20 years right nao!
Originally posted by Disp:
Baalke and Marathe need to be re-signed for maybe 10-20 years right nao!

This! Baalke for President...seriously!