There are 127 users in the forums

Wide Receiver Jerome Simpson

Shop Find 49ers gear online
fate didnt even spit on it this offseason.
At least he won't count against the 53 for 6 weeks

BTW, Simpson gets 6 games for marijuana. Greg Hardy gets 4 games for assaulting his GF and threatening to kill her. Nice job, Goodell.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

BTW, Simpson gets 6 games for marijuana. Greg Hardy gets 4 games for assaulting his GF and threatening to kill her. Nice job, Goodell.

GODell hates us. Period.

He should be able to fight it b/c the offense was pre-current changes to the policy. But he won't win b/c he's a Niner.
[ Edited by NCommand on Aug 18, 2015 at 1:43 PM ]
Blaming Baalke and Jed:

Baalke 1
Jed 0

You guys are slow on your game
Originally posted by NCommand:

GODell hates us. Period.

He should be able to fight it b/c the offense was pre-current changes to the policy. But he won't win b/c he's a Niner.

It's gotten to a point that it's completely ludicrous how these suspensions are being handed out. There is no rhyme or reason to the number of games.
patton enjoying the news
please make it stop, make it stop, please. Can't take any more. Being niner fan this offseason has been the worst experience ever. I used to not believe in the curse of Santa Clara but this offseason has made me a believer. I still believe we can overcome and surprise people this year but I wonder if all these craziness will bring a negative effect on us during the season . I think it's time we brace ourself for whatever coming. Because it may not be pretty.
Originally posted by Antix:
Shoulda signed with another team. Woulda been 4 reduced down to 2

Was 10. Reduced to 6.

Team already knew this was going to happen when he signed.

I think Goodell can't be blame for this one. Simpson's dumbass was suspended in 2013,14' & now 15'. He is a repeated offender unlike Hardy, Which was his 1st offense. makes sense to me.
Originally posted by dtmoney49er:
please make it stop, make it stop, please. Can't take any more. Being niner fan this offseason has been the worst experience ever. I used to not believe in the curse of Santa Clara but this offseason has made me a believer. I still believe we can overcome and surprise people this year but I wonder if all these craziness will bring a negative effect on us during the season . I think it's time we brace ourself for whatever coming. Because it may not be pretty.

Relax. Team already knew it was possible.

All I know is, this is without a doubt, completely Jed York's fault.
Lmfao.
Originally posted by NCommand:
GODell hates us. Period.

Yup. Dictator GODell does what he wants. Next CBA they HAVE to fight this guy. Way too much power and he's irresponsible with it.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
The probability of a suspension was known when we signed Jerome," general manager Trent Baalke said. "Since joining the 49ers, Jerome has proven to be a great teammate.

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2015/08/18/wr-jerome-simpson-suspended-six-games/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+49ersHotRead+%2849ers+Hot+Read%29

Thanks, Trent, for supplying us with degenerates and cripples. You should not only be fired; you should be deported.
[ Edited by Bobbi9698 on Aug 18, 2015 at 1:54 PM ]
LOL
Share 49ersWebzone