LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 205 users in the forums

Who gets more sacks?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who gets more sacks?

How is it biased to choose Aldon? He seems to nearly touch the QB on ever play he's involved in. I pray he gets two but I could see them both ending up with one
Originally posted by YungAce:
How is it biased to choose Aldon? He seems to nearly touch the QB on ever play he's involved in. I pray he gets two but I could see them both ending up with one

It's not biased at all. It's 3.5 to 2.0 on the season.
Smith; Alex...
Originally posted by andes14:
Originally posted by goodthings19:
Coming off the edge Aldon will be in a better position to get sacks. Each player has his strengths and weakneses.

What are Suh's weaknesses?

I hear he has small hands.
^Manny Lawson
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:

It's not biased at all. It's 3.5 to 2.0 on the season.

Not to mention Aldon hasn't played as much as Suh.
Originally posted by Suhnami:
Are you comparing a DE to DT? Obviously Aldon should get more sacks, but Suh probably will!

Suh will probably get more playing time than Aldon... but then again... the Lions will force us to bring in our nickel package, which will have Aldon in for the bulk of the game.
Looks like 71% of us were right... The rookie gets 2 more for a total of 5.5 sacks through week 6... as opposed to Suh with 0 sacks on the day... and actually got ran over by Gore all day...

What BEAST Aldon Smith is turning out to be... Double digit sacks anyone?

I'm absolutely elated!
Originally posted by zozell:
Looks like 71% of us were right... The rookie gets 2 more for a total of 5.5 sacks through week 6... as opposed to Suh with 0 sacks on the day... and actually got ran over by Gore all day...

What BEAST Aldon Smith is turning out to be... Double digit sacks anyone?

I'm absolutely elated!

Would love for him to get more sacks than Suh did his rookie season. So everybody can be on him as the best up-and-coming defender in the league

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Don't know, just hope its Aldon Smith.

This

aldon is manchild
Man he plays a lot like Chris Doleman, maybe even stronger.
  • 8to80
Yeah!!! Go, Manny Lawson!!!
aldon is manchild

Imagine how good he can be when the game slows down for him? He is among the NFL leaders in sacks, 5th to be exact, despite only playing limited minutes in the first few games. He is getting better every game!!

Baalke looks to have hit a home run with Smith..
Share 49ersWebzone