There are 91 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who is the most important Lion we contain on Sunday?

Who is the most important Lion we contain on Sunday?

Stafford. Get to Stafford, limit what Best and Johnson can do. Suh is a beast and can certainly disrupt our offense, but we have enough options on offense we can limit his effectiveness.

Vote NAO!
Shaun Hill.
Can't contain Stafford if you're not containing Johnson.
Mufasa
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Mufasa

Scar already contained his ass.
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Can't contain Stafford if you're not containing Johnson.

If he doesn't have time to throw the ball Johnson is contained by default.
I see the logic in saying that you stop Johnson by stopping Stafford, but I had to vote Johnson. Even if Stafford gets 300 yards and CJ has a handful of catches, we can win this game if we can stop CJ from making the big play at the big moment. Johnson is the most singular talent in the entire NFL. At WR you have a whole tier of guys with elite tools (Andre, Fitz, and some of the newer guys like Dez and AJ), but Johnson is on another level and is the only truly unguardable wideout.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

• Antix
  • Veteran
Megatron fa sho. Hell...I'd be ecstatic if we held him to one TD. We do that we got a good shot at winning.
I say suh. it's one thing to lose a game to megaton and stafford. it's another to lose your starting qb to an injury. that beast scares me.
I'd say Suh. He can blow up the whole game and take out our QB for the season. We can allow some scores by Megatron because we will score too. Suh can hurt us and I mean physically.
Lol people are taking the Suh fear to the extreme around here. I get that he's awesome and that football is a physical game but that doesn't mean every time he has a good game a QB gets hurt permanently.
I'm a little concerned with the speed of Best. Our LBs are fast, but Best has some serious wheels. Shifty backs like McCoy or bruisers like Blout don't scare me, but speed kills. Best made Chicago look like they had cement blocks on their feet. Oh yeah, and does anyone remember Haralson getting juked out of his socks when we faced Chris Johnson? Haralson is definitely the weak link.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Oct 12, 2011 at 10:48 PM ]
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I'm a little concerned with the speed of Best. Our LBs are fast, but Best has some serious wheels. Shifty backs like McCoy or bruisers like Blout don't scare me, but speed kills. Best made Chicago look like they had cement blocks on their feet.

Willis and Bowman are faster than the Chicago LB's....