LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

Is Kyle Williams ready??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by irishluder:
He's one of my favorite under the radar players on the roster...I prefer him over Ginn. His ability to quickly change direction and hit speed is very impressive, Ginn is fast but it seems to take him longer to hit that speed that separates him from defenders.

I want to see him get a few slant passes to see what he can do

same here.

this, I was saying this last year also. I was hoping he would get a chance to get on the field.
He's healthy this year. He's got great quickness and excellent hands. Now he's gonna get a chance to show what he can do.

I'm expecting good things.
Originally posted by Antix:
Nice TD catch against Dallas?

I'm excited to see him play.

That catch was the nicest catch out of any 49er all year. Ill give it a 8.5 in difficulty
Originally posted by 1stAndGoal49ers:
Originally posted by Antix:
Nice TD catch against Dallas?

I'm excited to see him play.

That catch was the nicest catch out of any 49er all year. Ill give it a 8.5 in difficulty
I think that Crabtree catch that was called back even though it was a actual TD was the best catch, but it didn't count lol
Originally posted by Ajanke:
I think that Crabtree catch that was called back even though it was a actual TD was the best catch, but it didn't count lol

no way... Kyle's over the shoulder end-zone catch with CB draped over his back is definitely a more difficult and impressive one than was one where the WR is facing the ball coming to him and simply jumps for it.
KW is as humble as they come. The kid's a BEAST and he'll prove it every chance he gets. He's one of my favorite players on the team. It doesn't hurt that I loved this kid coming out of ASU. . He is a diamond in the rough. I hope he gets the chance he deserves here with us before we let him slip away to another squad. Just though I'd get that out there w/ my first and probably only post.
Does anyone have the stats on Ginn's combine? Sorry I suck at the interwebz. It looks like he will be our #2 this week according to the depth chart change...
[ Edited by Magzarillious on Oct 13, 2011 at 11:59 AM ]
Originally posted by Magzarillious:
Does anyone have the stats on Ginn's combine? Sorry I suck at the interwebz. It looks like he will be our #2 this week according to the depth chart change...

If you are asking for his 40 time, looks like he only ran at his pro day... look here.. v ( ran a 4.38 )

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=10413&draftyear=2007&genpos=WR
Originally posted by oldman9er:

no way... Kyle's over the shoulder end-zone catch with CB draped over his back is definitely a more difficult and impressive one than was one where the WR is facing the ball coming to him and simply jumps for it.

does Edward's diving catch in pre-season count?
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by oldman9er:

does Edward's diving catch in pre-season count?

Wow... good one there, indeed. I'm gonna say "no, it doesn't count cuz it was pre-season."

If only so I don't have to mentally labor over which was better.
He already has 1 TD under his belt, he looks the part.

If you saw his TD catch against the Cowboys, you'd probably be more comfortable with KW starting.
Harbaugh will tire of Ginn's alligator arms...........Williams will get PLENTY of playing time by the time Edwards comes back
  • VDSF
  • Veteran

1st play says it all!
Next man up! His ass better be ready yo!
Been really excited about this guy. He is fast as heck isn't he? Hopefully he can stretch the field for us.
Share 49ersWebzone