LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

Is Kyle Williams ready??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hes ready just finally gonna get his chance he had a nice TD catch against the boys. And call me cazy but it seems like hes on the field during alot of the TDs the offenese has scored this year.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9rFan84:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
KW has been ready! Dude is gonna shine. Book it!

Agreed

This.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by 9rFan84:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
KW has been ready! Dude is gonna shine. Book it!

Agreed

This.

I'm not booking anything from anyone who has a handle about a boner.

BAN!
There is a lot of optimism in this thread, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! Did you guys see the play last week (I Think) where Alex under threw him and he saved that pick?? I thought that was a heads up play by the young man. I know he's been itching too play and I'm sure he's in Harbaugh's hip pocket all week. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS GAME!!!!!!!

Does anyone have his college and NFL Combine stats??
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
It's his time to shine. I think he does.
he better be ready ..this is his week to make some plays, he is flying under the radar and could be a hanfdul for the Detroit DB's
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I've seen the guy play a few times in college. He is quick, fast and has really good hands. He also runs good routes. He doesn't have the size, strength or weight of Morgan. But I think he can get open and catch. He needs to step up big time. And Ginn too. And Delanie too who may be used more as a 2 TE set and sometimes at WR. All of them need to step up. Our WR position is decimated.

Pretty much all of THIS. I am glad we didn't sign an old 1 year vet to take snaps from KW. I think he's ready to go, and I think he will impress.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i have yet to see anything negative about him. Quick, runs good routes, good hands, blocks (i've seen him lay dudes on their backs) and is elusive when he does get the ball in his hands. As evident from his few kick/punt returns in his rookie preseason.
Kyle Williams on turf
I cant wait to find out

Let's hope so.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Kyle Williams on turf

LOL, this is how I feel all week waiting for the game!!
If he is ready JH will use him well, I feel like a surprise similar how KHunter surprised a lot of people.
Yea . . . I imagine him as a better pure receiver than both Ginn (easily) and Morgan (optimistically ), but not as good a blocker as Morgan.

Light it up lil fella!
He dam well better be.
Share 49ersWebzone