There are 253 users in the forums

Sterling Sharpe at it again... Picks us over Detroit

Shop Find 49ers gear online
In 2009 he had us as a Superbowl contender... In fact there is already a thread about that posted 2 years ago.

Now he has us beating the Lions... Nice to get a little recognition...

nflnetwork: Sterling Sharpe says @detroitlionsnfl are headed 4 their 1st loss Wk 6 vs. @49ers. Agree/Disagree? http://t.co/6oi7Eimn #AroundTheLeague"
--http://twitter.com/nflnetwork/status/124284153385598976
I had us as a superbowl contender in 2010...look what happened.
Anyone who grew up crapping in his backyard without a hand sanitizer in reach and then grows up to make millions in the NFL has my respect.
f**k him how dare he
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
f**k him how dare he

lol I did kinda make it seem like it was a negative thing... yea until I said Nice to get a little recognition...
  • Paul
  • Veteran
it's not that far fetched that we beat them....Detroit just has a lot of momentum right now, we shall see come Sunday
Honestly with the way both teams have been playing, theres no reason not to think we can beat the Lions. I know theyre 5-0 and can score a lot but we're 4-1 and have only allowed 6 points in the last 6 quarters. I think we'll win and its gonna be a great game.
Kick him in the shins !!!

I had us as a Super Bowl contender in 2004...

Hey Jeff...
I believe that that 49ers will win this game and shock the nfl by our defense front seven doing better than theres. Also i think its hunters bigger role to date as an option out the backfield. Lions will be hunted. And last but not least Jim Harbaugh & Co. Will outcoach lions staff, especially if its a close game.
Or you could say we have allowed only 29 points in the last 3 games combined. Which is really good anyway.
If you honestly think about it, who has Detroit beaten? A lot of crappy teams and they barely beat those crappy teams.
Originally posted by stonecold590:
Or you could say we have allowed only 29 points in the last 3 games combined. Which is really good anyway.

Not that its much of a difference but its 34, not 29.
Cinci - 8
Philly - 23
Tampa - 3

Which still is good, just a little over 11 points a game. If we could hold Detroit to around there it would be great.
Share 49ersWebzone