There are 323 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Frederick P. Soft

Originally posted by 80849er4life:
If anybody is housing that little bit**.....its D. Walker.....it seems to me that this guy is falling off right now.....

He needs to get going or needs to start riding the bench for a bit.
I think Freddie P. Soft has infiltrated our game plans both on offense and defense lately esp. at half-time. Get that little b*****d out of here!!! I think he's also been hanging out with Injury Bug too. I hate these two!
Originally posted by NCommand:
I think Freddie P. Soft has infiltrated our game plans both on offense and defense lately esp. at half-time. Get that little b*****d out of here!!! I think he's also been hanging out with Injury Bug too. I hate these two!

Yeah those two are pissing me off right now too!
Originally posted by tohara3:
If anybody is housing that little bit**.....its D. Walker.....it seems to me that this guy is falling off right now.....

I dont think he needs to ride the bench.....but I do beleive he should start looking the balls into his hands and start breaking off the line a little better and locating holes in the zone alot faster....blocking however is top knotch....
Freddie P:

He's back.
Originally posted by tohara3:

I dont think he needs to ride the bench.....but I do beleive he should start looking the balls into his hands and start breaking off the line a little better and locating holes in the zone alot faster....blocking however is top knotch....

Bingo you hit it on the head, roman has been developing his blocking techniques so much that he has mentally regressed on his pass catch skills
Fred had a kid with Susan J. Cute and roman has adopted their b*****d love child.
Walker has always had an issue w his ball skills. When it's in his hands I worry for a fumble. When it's in the air towards him I worry for a drop or a pick. (See drop in 2nd 2011 AZ game for example). Honestly I always thought he had potential but there are other tight ends that could fill his role in the offense.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Walker has always had an issue w his ball skills. When it's in his hands I worry for a fumble. When it's in the air towards him I worry for a drop or a pick. (See drop in 2nd 2011 AZ game for example). Honestly I always thought he had potential but there are other tight ends that could fill his role in the offense.

yea, I've been patient with him, but this s**t is just getting ridiculous. He drops everything.
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Fred had a kid with Susan J. Cute and roman has adopted their b*****d love child.

Not soft.

I'd really like to her what was said in the coaches meeting and how they're preparing for the Seahawks game.
Someone post a picture of what they think Freddie P. Soft actually looks like.

The only one I can find.

LINK
[ Edited by jimmythegreekjr on Oct 16, 2012 at 11:07 AM ]