There are 84 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

No Wai! Alex Smith is Player of the Week!

Per ESPN.

This deserves his own thread!

Congrats!
[ Edited by DarthNiner on Oct 12, 2011 at 12:02 AM ]
wait

so he beat Victor Cruz

BenJarvus

and Landry Jones?
OH LAWD

Never thought I would see this! Go Alex! I doubted you, but you're proving me and everybody else wrong!
it was just a matt-ahh of time!
Originally posted by niners94:
Never thought I would see this! Go Alex! I doubted you, but you're proving me and everybody else wrong!

not me bro, I was one of the shunned Alex fans lol, if Harbaugh can have him playing like this with the short amount of time he had.... imagine the possibilities
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:

not me bro, I was one of the shunned Alex fans lol, if Harbaugh can have him playing like this with the short amount of time he had.... imagine the possibilities

Are you talking about the Sup... I can't even say it.
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:

Are you talking about the Sup... I can't even say it.

Dont say it..... just let it unfold... one game at a time.
Guess all those Alexcuses were actually Alegitexcuses? You mean a player needs good coaches to do well in this league? Eat that crow, baby!
Originally posted by doodle:
Guess all those Alexcuses were actually Alegitexcuses? You mean a player needs good coaches to do well in this league? Eat that crow, baby!

i dig it.
Under the common circumstances, 10 frightfully broken clocks are true and correct exactly twenty times per 24 hour period of Standard American Time.
But he didn't go 30-30 for 400yds and 4tds.

Espn is so stupid.