LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 225 users in the forums

Morgan Replacement Options

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Morgan Replacement Options

didnt wanna open a new thread, VD in the jungle with rome at 11:30
TJ is a good receiver if there's another receiver getting attention. Have you guys been watching our offense. The receivers are getting open on play-design alone. TJ WILL get open...just hope Alex trusts him because we know how the throws look when Alex doesn't trust the receiver.
  • tn9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by 52thegreat:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Definetly an upgrade over Morgan. Championship, Baby.

How so?

He has 2 healthy legs and Morgan has 1
DUH
at the end of the day what matters is the impression harbaugh gets from him after the workout today, nothing else matters
I'll trust Harbaugh.
Housyourmama
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
He isn't a WCO guy sucks at YAC and has inonsisnt hands

He did play in the WCO in Seattle but he has been inconsistent last few years and questionable attitude. I would bring back Ziegler

I laugh at these armchair gm type posts. We are fans, not gms and not coaches. Nobody cares what "we" would do. Let harbaugh and baalke make the decisions. Enjoy the ride. "we" would not take this team to 4-1.
Who goes if we sign him? I'd imagine Colin Jones would be put back on the practice squad?
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Who goes if we sign him? I'd imagine Colin Jones would be put back on the practice squad?

Or we could put morgan on the IR

Bite your tongue

Originally posted by btthepunk:

Norris could become expendable too... it's the 100th time I said it but man I wish we had Byham right now haha so much more roster versatility
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Or we could put Norris on the IR

Bite your tongue

Fixed
Originally posted by vrabbit:
at the end of the day what matters is the impression harbaugh gets from him after the workout today, nothing else matters

This, I trust in our coaches to do everything they can in order make the right decision.
He was terrible in Seattle and Baltimore. I don't see him as a replacement for Morgan, just a stop gap on 4 receiver sets until Edwards is back.
who else is available? last time i saw this guy play it wasn't pretty ...he looked nothing like the guy in Cinncy...he dropped a couple of passes ..sometimes it really depends tho on where you play...Carlos Rogers so far is proving that to be right..because this guy couldn't catch anything in Washington....
Share 49ersWebzone