There are 135 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

cut Moran Norris

waste of a roster spot, Miller is doing fine, we could really use another WR (with Morgan going down)

Lance Long anyone?
Bruce Miller's play has made me completely forget that Moran Norris is still on this team.

That's how I know you're right. Cut him.
doubt it happens. I believe we used a $1M credit on him, thus meaning he must stay on roster, either active or ir in order to receive credit.
We should put him on ir, IMO.
we need an extra roster spot, we got 2 fb's, makes sense to me, better than cutting the last dude on the roster who contributes to special teams
We're gonna cut someone when we sign a WR...who could possibly make more sense than Norris??
with a knife
Originally posted by susweel:
with a knife

not a machete?
Why not cut Peele instead? Moran Norris plows alleys for Gore and Gore loves him as a fullback. Fullbacks get hurt from time to time, but they're essential and a team should have two of them.
they dont need to cut anyone, just put Morgan on IR.
Originally posted by Christeca:
Why not cut Peele instead? Moran Norris plows alleys for Gore and Gore loves him as a fullback. Fullbacks get hurt from time to time, but they're essential and a team should have two of them.

Originally posted by Christeca:

nah, Peelle has been doing good IMO, keep him, we need a blocking TE out there.