There are 165 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

No Respect?!!!

Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
I prefer everyone keep sleeping on us and so does Harbaugh, no compliments please.

Exactly!

Keep it that way...
When you stink for 10 years you going to need more then a few wins to open eyes. Was the same when Walsh took over. At that time we couldnt even get on Monday nite football. Better to be under the radar anyhow.
When you haven't had a winning season in 8 years people will be slow to jump on the bandwagon. Who cares, all that matters is that the Niners know what they have.
They booted Vernon Davis off on Around the League on NFL Network lmao
Also I am watching NFL Prime Time right now, they just finished the show giving Alex Smith one of their Prime Time Performers, anointed Harbaugh the early choice for Coach of the Year. LeBatard is currently talking about the Niners on his new show. Hell he led with the 49ers.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Going under the radar ftw

lol well lets be honest, we have won a playoff game since 2002! lol I think the lions at 4-0 is a bigger deal then us right now!
The truth is WE ARE BLUECOLLAR! We aren't flashy. We have no big stars on this team right now. ESPN loves the drama, the big names win or lose. That's the story. Freakin reality tv drama. Its a new day in sports coverage. Makes me miss the 80's and 90's of sports coverage.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
They booted Vernon Davis off on Around the League on NFL Network lmao

they're putting him back on. Vernon Davis, coming up on NFL Network
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
49ers San Francisco 49ers

Vernon Davis will be live on @nflnetwork shortly picplz.com/9637

NY Times on the 49ers' 48-3 rout of Tampa Bay yesterday:

49ers 38, Bucs 3

Chalk this one up to a young Bucs team traveling 2,800 miles on a short week after playing their first nationally televised game in the Raheem Morris era. It happens.

Niner fans, don't take this as a slight to your team. Elementary as the Niners are offensively, they're one overtime away from being undefeated.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Its really starting to piss me off too man BUT I do love how we are moving under the radar. The only team thats west coast getting any love are the raiders. This is bs though because of Al Davis. I respect that but they are not as good as us and we deserve all the credit in the world along with Alex, Gore taking all that criticism. Jim made a world of difference.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
NFLNetwork gave us some love. ESPN ignored the game completely

this
F**k espn.
who cares?

We haven't been a winning team in about 8 years, and now that we won 4 games you expect people to mention us in their Super Bowl discussions, and praise us automatically? We still have to win more games to prove that we are an elite team this season. Beating Detroit would be one more step in that direction......
Originally posted by zillabeast:
NY Times on the 49ers' 48-3 rout of Tampa Bay yesterday:

49ers 38, Bucs 3

Chalk this one up to a young Bucs team traveling 2,800 miles on a short week after playing their first nationally televised game in the Raheem Morris era. It happens.

Niner fans, don't take this as a slight to your team. Elementary as the Niners are offensively, they're one overtime away from being undefeated.

This dude definitely does not know his football. Elementary? It's not about 20,000 plays with 1,000 checkdown/option routes Peyton Manning style. It's about matchups and using the simplest ways to exploit them. f**ken idiot.

We are winning these games before they are played and the players just need to not make mistakes and execute the well designed plays.
[ Edited by Joecool on Oct 10, 2011 at 1:42 PM ]
About to talk Niners on ESPN NFL Live