There are 182 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

8:00 sportscenter

Mike & Mike talked a bunch about the Niners and had lots of high praises..

lets see if First Take discusses it.

I've noticed that the morning ESPN shows don't seem to be as biased, and don't go back to already discussed topics as the later Sportscenter shows do.
espn is trash!! i can't stand sportscenter anymore. all they do is cover teams to mind numing effect. then when it gets to a point where i really start to hate the topic they are covering, THEN they finally move on. wheather its brett farve or the eagles or romo, or any other new east coast team they want to fall in love with. makes me sick the 9ers game yesterday was a battle of 2 3-1 teams both with high chanes of playoffs and the 9ers killed them and we can't even get on the the highlights. complete BS geez
Originally posted by Chico:
I think i just watched over 2 hour of highlights and saw about 10 Raider, Patriot, Steelers highlights and NO 49er highlights!

That's fine, keep us under the radar and keep disrespecting our team! Add more fuel to the fire!!!

This
NFL network last week ignored us. We come back from down 23-3 vs Philly and all they talk about is what is wrong with Philly no credit for us coming out in the 2nd half and taking it to them.
Yet Detroit comes back against the Cowgirls down 20-3 and it's all about how the Lions are the real deal this year, and how they made a tremendous comeback in the 2nd half.

I am used to us getting disrespected we havent gotten any in so long. Though Warren Sapp owes the entire Niner nation a huge appology for predicting us to go 0-16 what a moron. Cant believe some of those so called "experts" are so utterly clueless.
Wow, Im watching sportscenter right now and am about 40 minutes in and have not heard one mention of the niners. They have said Tebows name roughly 40 times.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
ESPN had one of the announcers saying "oops, we misplaced the Bucs footage, guess we'll have to get to that on the next edition of Sportscenter."

Dead serious.

espn has the worse announcers, bunch of idiots. They attempt to make a funny joke, and fail badly.

Also ESPN as a whole is a joke of a network. The best thing about espn is Dick Vitale and College Basketball. NFL coverage sucks. I feel for Adam Schefter, working with morons like Hasselbeck, Dilfer, Wingo, Woodson, etc.....
We are the brand new Stealthy 49ERS going undetected by all of those faulty radars out there.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Will people give up on this "under the radar" stuff already? We are NOT under the radar anymore. Just because ESPN ignores the Niners doesn't mean the rest of the league does. All 31 other teams have taken notice, especially the ones who have us on their schedule this year.

Lets see how Fox handles the broadcast coverage of Niners-Lions.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Lets see how Fox handles the broadcast coverage of Niners-Lions.

I'll predict Gus calling it. Or the Billick crew.
One day they're going to show Niner highlights and they're going to say how the hell are the Niners 9-1
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
ESPN had one of the announcers saying "oops, we misplaced the Bucs footage, guess we'll have to get to that on the next edition of Sportscenter."

Dead serious.
Yeah I saw that too...think she said they were looking for Bucs highlights but couldn't find any. So pathetically sad they can't even mention the Niners or show one single highlight.
I stayed up late to catch some highlights...got nothing. Watching First Take now, let's see what they say
Come on guys. Let's be real about why we were not on Sports Center. First of all, when was the last time you sat around and waited for Tampa Bay highlights, they do not exactly have a large media presence, plus they play boring football. And the Bay Area is not considered a big media area either. It is all about ratings. Don't feel alone, the Chargers receive the same kind of treatment, comes with the territory. They have to cater to the major markets. Sad but true.
If we beat Detroit we'll get some notice.