LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

Today's Playcalling

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by socalniner:
best gameplan I've seen in a very long time! Amazing how he's establishing the run by throwing

The play calling has improved every week. They are learning on the go. We had the Bucs spinning in circles on both sides of the ball.
I really think the Bucs had no idea what the heck we were going to do! It was straight dominance all the way through!

Originally posted by KDTMDSFC:
I really think the Bucs had no idea what the heck we were going to do! It was straight dominance all the way through!

Agreed.
Today we witness the off balance play calling that keeps defenses guessing. Throwing from running formations. Running from throwing formations. And, especially we saw the patent Jim Harbaugh counter running play. Good Job Coach.

Do you believe, now!
One of my favorite plays was the speed sweep to Ginn. it was just set up so perfectly.
best call of the day? deferring the kickoff. we had field advantage all day

We've been doing it every week, no?
Harbaugh was playin Madden on the sidelines!
Fun to watch an intelligent and imaginative system.

As it turns out, you can smashmouth more effectively when the other team doesn't know what is coming. Doh!

Also, that the team was a lot better than its alleged leaders last year.

Offense

Defense

Special Teams

Coaching

Near perfection in every facet of the game. Hell, even the refs made fair calls.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KDTMDSFC:

They looked befuddled, on both sides of the ball. Like: "Man, where the f**k did this come from, and what is it?"
The playcalling today was damn near flawless. We came out firing, built up a huge lead, then ran from the heavy power I-formation the entire 2nd half to kill the clock. They totally annihilated the Bucs today. This more than makes up for the fiasco against TB last year.
The gameplan was so awesome and the play calls were amazing. I had to walk into to a different room cause I got choked up. This is how 49er football should be every game day.
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:

We've been doing it every week, no?

I'm pretty positive every time we've had the chance, we've chosen to defer.
Share 49ersWebzone