LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 284 users in the forums

Is Kyle williams ready to replace Joshua?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Morgan's injury looked pretty bad. I think its fair to assume he will miss some time. Who do you think should take his spot? Can Kyle produce against the Lions Defense in Morgan's stead???
I think so honestly, faster and more elusive

If he wants to stay on the roster he better step up
  • rserda
  • Veteran
I wouldn't call it replacing, more like filling in until he is healthy
we'll see
i think we'll be ok with Crabs, Ginn, and Williams. dont get me wrong, i love JM and what he brings to the table, but guys will step up.
How far out is Edwards?
Like Harbaugh says, "Next man up"

CHITOWNNINERFAN
I think we should move Ginn to the slot and place Kyle in morgan's position
kyle williams is READY to step up
I hope so but I ave my doubts. Crabs, Kyle, Brett & Ginn against Detroit worries me.

put walker at the 3rd spot he has more exp then kyle
Well with Morgan out the rest of the season Williams NEEDS to step up. Edwards will be back in 2 weeks (after the bye) That will help alot. but if edwards is not ready by week 8 it is okay because we play cleveland and that is not a huge game that he has to return to
Originally posted by stonecold590:
Well with Morgan out the rest of the season Williams NEEDS to step up. Edwards will be back in 2 weeks (after the bye) That will help alot. but if edwards is not ready by week 8 it is okay because we play cleveland and that is not a huge game that he has to return to

you can bet edwards has cleveland in his sights
kyle williams is a poor man's mike wallace
In a word, YES!

One other way to look at it..........do the Niners have another choice till Edwards comes back, NO!

He will be fine.
Share 49ersWebzone