Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Good thing it wasn't Crabtree or this thread would have blown up by now
Crabs would be out for the year.

This.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
You know what that means??

IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!

He got Skills for a big fellow
How do you get a staph infection? Do you have to have an open cut and be in a dirty area?
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by zainladha:
i wanna see dobbs and williams play

this 1

Harbaugh saif only one of them will be active but both are competing this week for that chance
That was after Tokuafu was put on IR and before Ice was said to be out. Both will be active Williams backing up RJF and Dobbs filling the role of Tokuafu.
I'm worried about how they will handle TB's power run game without Sop.

But I'm also excited to see RJF and Dobbs get some playing time. Hope they make the most of it.
Terrible week to get it. Next week we likely wouldn't need him too much anyways. So might as well just keep him out for the Detroit game too, then the bye week, then hopefully he'll be good as new for Cleveland....but damn it woulda been nice to have him against Tampa. I do think perhaps we should run a fair amount of 4-3 this Sunday. A. Smith and RayMac at d-end and J. Smith and RJF at DT. Bowman, Willis, and either Haralson or Brooks at LB.
Originally posted by WildBill:
They should let Sop rest as a precaution so that he doesn't infect his teammates inadevertantly, plus even may not be at full strength. If that is the case, w/Tukuafu out, Suit up Ian and Dobbs and put them in on the appropriate plays. Aldon Smith is doing good, but he seems to work well alongside Dobbs on passing situation.

They will/have quarentined Soap from the team. Yeah Aldon Smith and Dobbs did seem to work well together earlier as a duo. I am excited to see Dobbs maybe get a few snaps just to see how he does against some starters. I am more excited at this point about Dobbs than I am about Ian Williams , no slight against Williams.