There are 145 users in the forums

Some random thoughts about this team and where we're at....direction we're heade

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
I wonder what will happen on the WZ the week Alex has a bad game.

Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Insert mushroom cloud .gif

Yeah, some people will hold their breath, stomp and kick the cat, LOL. You know the funny thing is, while they say, "I have the right to be critical of mediocrity and suckism, , they're actually making azzes out of themselves. At least one of these dudes are older than me and I'm 44. It points to deeper, personal problems and needs - basically, "I'm a needy little me and my needs aren't being met". Childish and ghey. There's a proper and a stupid way to express yourself, most choose the latter of the two.

So true...you would expect a grown man to behave with some kind of dignity.

Yeah, some people will hold their breath, stomp and kick the cat, LOL. You know the funny thing is, while they say, "I have the right to be critical of mediocrity and suckism, , they're actually making azzes out of themselves. At least one of these dudes are older than me and I'm 44. It points to deeper, personal problems and needs - basically, "I'm a needy little me and my needs aren't being met". Childish and ghey. There's a proper and a stupid way to express yourself, most choose the latter of the two.

I guess he thought he was Bobby Knight.

True that. There's nothing wrong with being concerned or dis satisfied with your team, but like my man Memphis stated, have some dignity and self-respect.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Isn't a summary for the end?

he's a dumb lineman. "long words" and "summary"... dow
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Good post. I agree w/most of it.

For me the jury is still out on ASmith. If he keeps improving every week, e'll be resigned in a heatbeat.

How can you say we miss that slug AFranklin? Nobody has run over Soap. Nobody went over 100 yards. And Franklin when healthy this season wasn't impressive at all. We didn't overpay for his average performance. If he was such a commodity, why did he have to wait so long to get picked up?

Outside of that, thanks for the work you put into the post.

I agree with you and have hope that Smith will become a very good QB, and do not miss Franklin...though I was worried about both.

Not anymore, entitled America.
Originally posted by Giant9er:

The post wasn't entirely serious Giant, that was pretty clear.

And Mayo, putting the summary at the beginning means you don't need to read the rest! Anyway, I liked the dude's summary.
Originally posted by English:

And Mayo, putting the summary at the beginning means you don't need to read the rest! Anyway, I liked the dude's summary.

Ya like a synopsis so I know what I'm getting into
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by English:

Ya like a synopsis so I know what I'm getting into

or a short story version of a novel for those who don't enjoy reading (myself included)
How about 200 words or less summary

Share 49ersWebzone