• boast
  • Hella Fame
Lift up the casket and fiddle with the dead
Their cold blue flesh makes me turn red

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
I do what I want.

and they won't complain

I wanna f**k I wanna f**k the dead
Superbowl? Nah...but this W was a statement, letting other teams NFL know we come to play. A little celebration is deserved.
Originally posted by WildBill:

Originally posted by verb1der:We didn't win the Superbowl, but we put an end to a "dream team"! Who's got it better than us?

This game reminds me of the game that defined the 49ers greatest team run. In 1980, trailing New Orleans at halftime by 28 points, they came back and won. That became the catalyst of what the 49ers represented in the 80's and early 90's.
Originally posted by 60sfan:
Originally posted by WildBill:

Originally posted by verb1der:We didn't win the Superbowl, but we put an end to a "dream team"! Who's got it better than us?

This game reminds me of the game that defined the 49ers greatest team run. In 1980, trailing New Orleans at halftime by 28 points, they came back and won. That became the catalyst of what the 49ers represented in the 80's and early 90's.

I act like we win the superbowl everytime we get a first down or make the other team go three and out.
we are who we thought we were
Give me a break. At this time last year I was trying to figure out who the Niners would select with a top ten pick.
The Niners have an 89.1% chance to make the playoffs

As you may remember, Football Outsiders correctly predicted a 6-10 record for the 49ers in 2010. After the week 1 win this year against the Seahawks, they gave the Niners a 55.6 percent chance to make the playoffs. Now, after the Niners' 3-1 start to 2011, Football Outsiders gives them an 89.1 percent chance to make the postseason. The only team in the NFL they give better odds to make the postseason is the Green Bay Packers (92.8%)

.http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/2011/10/inside-the-49ers/the-niners-have-an-89-1-chance-to-make-the-playoffs/

... and it's said that the fans are over-hyping us right now?
Originally posted by oldman9er:
The Niners have an 89.1% chance to make the playoffs

As you may remember, Football Outsiders correctly predicted a 6-10 record for the 49ers in 2010. After the week 1 win this year against the Seahawks, they gave the Niners a 55.6 percent chance to make the playoffs. Now, after the Niners' 3-1 start to 2011, Football Outsiders gives them an 89.1 percent chance to make the postseason. The only team in the NFL they give better odds to make the postseason is the Green Bay Packers (92.8%)

.http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/2011/10/inside-the-49ers/the-niners-have-an-89-1-chance-to-make-the-playoffs/

... and it's said that the fans are over-hyping us right now?

and a 5% chance to win the superbowl

Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
Great win yes but we played a struggling team whose mistake more than help us win. Im happy to but we got a Bucs team coming who is 3-1 and whose line man handled us last year. They may not be as skilled as philly but they are 3X's as tough. Lets get real. We need them to stay humbled and hungry. Alex hasnt been f..ck up and losing games for us lets build on that. Gore got his swag back, lets build on that. Our Def is ballin, lets build on that. Let act like 9ers fans where in winning is expected. We have a young team, blowin to much smoke up there ass could be devastating.. Plus I'm worried we gone have to man up for the Buc's.. Thats real!

What's your deal?
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

lmfao that looks nothing like alex smith... i guess madden was like "this guy is horrible and isnt gonna play long so who cares how he looks".. lol
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
Great win yes but we played a struggling team whose mistake more than help us win. Im happy to but we got a Bucs team coming who is 3-1 and whose line man handled us last year. They may not be as skilled as philly but they are 3X's as tough. Lets get real. We need them to stay humbled and hungry. Alex hasnt been f..ck up and losing games for us lets build on that. Gore got his swag back, lets build on that. Our Def is ballin, lets build on that. Let act like 9ers fans where in winning is expected. We have a young team, blowin to much smoke up there ass could be devastating.. Plus I'm worried we gone have to man up for the Buc's.. Thats real!

What's your deal?
Well played, sir!
We did win the superbowl - 5 times
your right everyone needs to calm their titties.
Share 49ersWebzone