LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 418 users in the forums

The Harbaugh Effect Has 49ers Relevant Again

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Joecool:
I still think Harbaugh has owned every coach we have played so far. When our offense needs a drive, the opposition has yet to stop it. The only reasons a team has had success on us has been 2 reasons:

1. Defense has a huge brain fart and misses a huge tackle
2. Harbaugh being conservative

When we lost to the Cowboys our offense wasn't ready they weren't where they are right now. They had mental breakdowns on that possession in OT. This is a different team now but has a lot more to improve on. So if they continue this trend that we are witnessing be prepared to see something special here for years to come!
[ Edited by gamechanger on Oct 11, 2011 at 11:19 AM ]
Originally posted by gamechanger:
Originally posted by Joecool:
I still think Harbaugh has owned every coach we have played so far. When our offense needs a drive, the opposition has yet to stop it. The only reasons a team has had success on us has been 2 reasons:

1. Defense has a huge brain fart and misses a huge tackle
2. Harbaugh being conservative

When we lost to the Cowboys our offense wasn't ready they weren't where they are right now. They had mental breakdowns on that possession in OT. This is a different team now but has a lot more to improve on. So if they continue this trend that we are witnessing be prepared to see something special here for years to come!

Yeah, for the most part, the players were the only reason why things don't work. Our coach has been putting them in excellent position for success.
Antonio Pierce this morning had the niners at #5 on his personal power rankings.
THE TRIPLE I BABY!
Share 49ersWebzone