LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

Quote from Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie on Friday

Shop Find 49ers gear online
it was eskin, not the owner lol
Originally posted by darkknight49:
it was howard eskin

http://knbrgaryandlarry.blogspot.com/2011/09/930-howard-eskin-philadelphia.html

3/4s of the way into the conversation if anyone wants to confirm. That's what he said and he said who have the 49ers beaten and said no way the Eagles go 1-3. Bottom line is that's why you play the game, no such thing as a guarantee in sports.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
I read this from 49erswebzone.com on FB.

Eagles owner from Friday: "there is no way that the 49ers beat the eagles. It's the 49ers! I'll take a bike from Philly to SF if we lose."

Start peddlin' BI*CH!
Looks like he need to ready those biker shorts and start peddlin
search function is your friend

and it wasn't the owner fyi
get ur lance armstrong on play boy
How many times are you going to post the wrong information before the mods ban you?
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by redrathman:
How many times are you going to post the wrong information before the mods ban you?

you talking to me?
  • Silky
  • Veteran
If you are talking to me, I got this verbatim from 49ERSWEBZONE.COM ON FACEBOOK. If they post the wrong information, then take it up with Webbie. I would like to think anything from 49erswebzone.com is accurate and accredited. Don't accuse me of "posting the wrong information" like I do it all the time. When have I posted the wrong information before? I can't remember one time. If I have, no one brought it to my attention. No one is perfect...damn.
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
If you are talking to me, I got this verbatim from 49ERSWEBZONE.COM ON FACEBOOK. If they post the wrong information, then take it up with Webbie. I would like to think anything from 49erswebzone.com is accurate and accredited. Don't accuse me of "posting the wrong information" like I do it all the time. When have I posted the wrong information before? I can't remember one time. If I have, no one brought it to my attention. No one is perfect...damn.

The quote is from Howard Eskin. KNBR did an interview earlier in the week with him. Eskin does sideline reporting for the Eagles.

Google it.

This is the second thread about the same thing.
[ Edited by redrathman on Oct 3, 2011 at 11:12 AM ]

Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:

The quote is from Howard Eskin. KNBR did an interview earlier in the week with him. Eskin does sideline reporting for the Eagles.

Google it.

• Silky
  • Veteran

Google it.

This is the second thread about the same thing.

Ok, I understand that. Then why did it say "Eagles Owner" on 49erswebzone.com on FB? I'm sorry but I quoted what they said. Not my fault it was inaccurate. In a sense I did do my homework because I thought anything they posted on FB was accurate because it comes straight from this site.

And to attack me saying I post wrong information all the time is absurd. Totally uncalled for. Unless you have evidence, you are straight up wrong about me man.
Share 49ersWebzone