There are 137 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Alex Smith recorded another good passer rating this week. Through 4 games now, his lowest passer rating this year (85.6) is still higher than his highest rating through 4 games last year (82.2)

Could this be the sign we've been waiting for? Has Harbaugh turned around this kids career? I think its still wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too early to make those kind of conclusions but I'm loving the fact that he isnt losing games for us this year!

GO NINERS!
I am Alex, prince of the 49ers and defender of the secrets of Jim Harbaugh. Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my magic helmet and said, "by the power of Walsh...I HAVE THE POWER!!!!"

Originally posted by jreff22:
I am Alex, prince of the 49ers and defender of the secrets of Jim Harbaugh. Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my magic helmet and said, "by the power of Walsh...I HAVE THE POWER!!!!"

I came
Alex Smith is playing very well this season. I have no complaints on his play this season.
f**k a QB rating. This is the first time in his career he actually put this team on his back and carried the team to a victory. THAT is what I am taking out of this game, not his 110+ QBR. He showed something today that he hasnt shown in 6+ years. Hes had a high QBR game before.

Really nice team game today and really great 2nd half by Alex.
Let's not get too a head of ourselves. Alex Smith has a long way to go but so does the 9ers.
Room 112 where the players dwell.
Shaj and sus do not approve of this win!
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
f**k a QB rating. This is the first time in his career he actually put this team on his back and carried the team to a victory. THAT is what I am taking out of this game, not his 110+ QBR. He showed something today that he hasnt shown in 6+ years. Hes had a high QBR game before.

Seattle game a couple years back
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:

Well, someone coudl point out a handful of games where Smith has done that but the defense let him down including the Minnesota game and the New Orleans game last year.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

sus ate his crow

shaj wont come
Originally posted by jreff22:

ahhhhh....webzone...
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

sus ate his crow
shaj wont come

Props to sus then
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

sus ate his crow
shaj wont come

Props to sus then