LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 361 users in the forums

THIS IS THE BEGINING !!!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Great win. This is the type of victory a young team needs, to show them what it takes to win in close games vs top teams.
This is the beginning of a change, big things coming, lets go 49ers!

Great W
...............C/ATT......YDS.....AVG.....TD....INT......NFL RATING
A. Smith...21/33.......291.......8.8.......2......0...........112.1

I must re-watch this game somewhere
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Wow, we're gonna win this f**king division.

And not with a ghey 7-9 record either.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by Gelder:
best that ive felt in 10 years

what are your toughs on Alex's progress? I know you haven't been his biggest supporter in the past.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
I think this win, may get us some highlights, and it may be time for the nfl to take
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
I think this win, may get us some highlights, and it may be time for the nfl to take notice.

The talking heads will only talk about how bad the Eagles are, and how they were over hyped. Then they will say...."Now lets give the 49ers credit"....that is exactly how it is going to go.
  • rserda
  • Veteran
3-1 but we should be 4-0. Let's continue to fly under the radar and make a run for not just the division but for the playoffs baby. Holy crap I'm stoked after this game!
i loved this win more then any win i could remember... this is just the kind of game we have been losing for the last 8 years.... this our season i feel it!
message to rest of league! "watch out! the niners are back!"
Originally posted by Gore_21:
This is great but we had soooooo many mistakes today. If we want to be fine with going 8-8 or so and being kicked out after one round of the playoffs then this is probably good enough. If we want to make a run we better fix our mistakes and get better.

You don't think our Coaches our doing that?
Harbaugh is going to be the one to send this team back to the playoffs and beyond. I saw it Stanford, and I saw it here today. He WILL be the one!

• Lifer
  • Veteran
A huge step forward. Great game.
I am absolutely exstatic my voice is horse. I admit I was down on alex at half but my goodness he played good the 2nd half what a game. And being that I am from Philly and HATE the EAGLES and LOVE the NINERS all I have to say is THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY WEEK AND SEASON.
Originally posted by YungAce:

YEAHHH!!
Just imagine what we could do with Braylon when we open up the passing game
I sure hope it is. I miss feeling this pumped after a game. That was awesome.
Share 49ersWebzone