LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 212 users in the forums

THIS IS THE BEGINING !!!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Wooooowoooooooon. hoooooooooooo
I think this win, may get us some highlights, and it may be time for the nfl to take notice.
Jesus Christ, is this the first time we've beaten the Eagles at Lincoln (beat them PERIOD) since 2003?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Is this what a good victory is like? Its been so long hard to remember....
Feels soo damn good....what a game.
One thing I want to say and I hope Harbaugh continues to preach! WE GET NO RESPECT! We need to use that to propel this organization back to where it belongs!!!!If they don't give us any...WE coming to take it every Sunday!
IF WE win next week, I'm going to rape somebody!!!!!!!!!!!
Such a big win for this team. The past several years they've had times where they got blown out in the first half, then came back to make it close / tie it up / take the lead, but then they'd blow the game in the final minutes. This win - the comeback, on the road, and making the big play (J. Smith) to secure the win is just HUGE for the team's confidence psyche.

As soon as they started coming back in the 3rd I wanted them to get it, but I was afraid that a comeback that fell short would hurt more than being blown out, simply because it would reinforce the recent history.But it didn't happen. They stepped up. The ball bounced their way.Couldn't be more proud of the team.
[ Edited by captveg on Oct 2, 2011 at 1:41 PM ]
Originally posted by SanFranMan:
Feels soo damn good....what a game.

No doubt! As a diehard Niner fan in Eagles country, I will be walking into work tomorrow with a pimp strut!!! I probably wont be able to talk any s**t though because I was screaming throughout the entire game like Arnold Schwarzenegger in Predator right before he shot the flaming arrow at the predator. My neighbors probably think I was torturing someone over here. Go Niners!!!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Wow, we're gonna win this f**king division.

This was so huge.......!!! Moral booster for sure. Glad I have season tickets.....can i dream of a home game....

I think Alex and Crabs finally developed some Chemistry today

Even after Crabs dropped that one, later on the sideline Crabs was smiling and patted Alex on the butt

That should have been a touchdown last week.

I think this will do wonders for having the team believing in ALex

Our 2005 / 2006 vets (Alex, Gore, VD) played well

Bowman is a Willis clone and those two are scary

Aldon Smith with 2 sacks

Hunter Balling

Man, this feels great
Total team effort, everyone on defense and offense got in on so many big plays! love this team.
This is that win the entire locker will rally behind him with; the win that gets everybody sold, the win that pumps us into the NFC West crown.
All I can say is suuuuuck it Eagles. Im not handie with the whole photos or gif things. Can someone go old school and post some Degeneration X suck something or other. I feel this is the only way I can express myself.
best that ive felt in 10 years
Share 49ersWebzone