LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 301 users in the forums

first offensive play vs eagles

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
alex smith drops back and sees nnamdi coming on a corner blitz, stiff arms him so hard he crushes nnamdi's helmet and breaks his neck, tosses a 70 yard bomb to Vernon Davis for a TD, alex runs to the eagle logo on the 50 yard line and rips off his shirt to reveal his new Thuglife tat across his stomach and then starts grabbing his junk and saying f**k you philly, you aint s**t!

Game over
Originally posted by backontop:
alex smith drops back and sees nnamdi coming on a corner blitz, stiff arms him so hard he crushes nnamdi's helmet and breaks his neck, tosses a 70 yard bomb to Vernon Davis for a TD, alex runs to the eagle logo on the 50 yard line and rips off his shirt to reveal his new Thuglife tat across his stomach and then starts grabbing his junk and saying f**k you philly, you aint s**t!

You forgot the part where VD pulls out a glock turns in sideways and starts taking out Eagles players while screaming "say hello to my little friend"

then he runs over to andy reid and punches him in the stomach so hard that he throws up all the children hes eaten this week
Originally posted by zillabeast:
For old times sake, I would love to see a long bomb down the field to Vernon Davis. Put the Eagles on notice early. Back them off the line. Open up some room for Hunter.

If Alex throws a pick though, the jig is up.

more like if Alex throws a pick then the haters will be crying "WE WANT CARR WE WANT CARR"

Well, that comes with the territory after a truly awful career. START WINNING, and it will pass.

He is winning! First it was winning then it was stats now it's back to winning even though he is winning.

Ok win more than just games against the Seahawks and Bengals. This 2-1 start is nothing to brag about. Impress us with wins against the teams he might possibly look forward to seeing in the postseason if he makes it that far. INSPIRE CONFIDENCE in the faithful!

We should have won the Dallas game. The defense lost that game. I wasn't aware that the wins had specifications, glad to know that the haters can continue their game of making up the rules as they go when they are proven wrong.

A win is a win, no doubt about that. All I am saying is, if you want to get people buzzing go out and beat a team like the Eagles on the road.

Then you can come back and say "I told you so."

I don't want to say I told you so, What I want is for the haters to stop making blind judgments based on their hatred instead of the reality of the situation. Is that to much to ask?

Yeah, it is. I know you want everyone to let go of the past but we really can't. It's too early in the season to proclaim this a successful turnaround. He honest to God looks like the same old Alex to just about everyone. The difference is that he has quit attempting to throw the ball down field. That might get you by against the Seahawks and Bengals, but these next three games.....that's gonna be where he needs to show us he has changed for real.

I'm not saying let go of the past, but if you want to talk about the past talk about the past that is more relevant to the game play of the present. Talking about the 2005 season in 2011 is flat out retarded! Alex Smith has thrown 2 INT in something like 22 attempts.

Since Oct. 17, 2010, Smith has thrown two interceptions in 224 attempts and has the NFL's lowest interception percentage (0.9) over that time span.

Yeah but all the passes he completes are short enough that my two year old can make them! When asking Alex to chuck the ball down field or even to the first down marker, you still see him throw it too low, or too high, or just wobbly off in the middle of nowhere! I have watched all those games you speak of and the passes that are going to make him first downs, use up the clock, WIN GAMES....he does not make those throws.

What's our 3rd down conversion rate this year? I'm not sure. Will it be good enough against the Eagles? Bucs? Lions??
For old times sake, I would love to see a long bomb down the field to Vernon Davis. Put the Eagles on notice early. Back them off the line. Open up some room for Hunter.

more like if Alex throws a pick then the haters will be crying "WE WANT CARR WE WANT CARR"

Well, that comes with the territory after a truly awful career. START WINNING, and it will pass.

He is winning! First it was winning then it was stats now it's back to winning even though he is winning.

Ok win more than just games against the Seahawks and Bengals. This 2-1 start is nothing to brag about. Impress us with wins against the teams he might possibly look forward to seeing in the postseason if he makes it that far. INSPIRE CONFIDENCE in the faithful!

We should have won the Dallas game. The defense lost that game. I wasn't aware that the wins had specifications, glad to know that the haters can continue their game of making up the rules as they go when they are proven wrong.

A win is a win, no doubt about that. All I am saying is, if you want to get people buzzing go out and beat a team like the Eagles on the road.

I don't want to say I told you so, What I want is for the haters to stop making blind judgments based on their hatred instead of the reality of the situation. Is that to much to ask?

Yeah, it is. I know you want everyone to let go of the past but we really can't. It's too early in the season to proclaim this a successful turnaround. He honest to God looks like the same old Alex to just about everyone. The difference is that he has quit attempting to throw the ball down field. That might get you by against the Seahawks and Bengals, but these next three games.....that's gonna be where he needs to show us he has changed for real.

I'm not saying let go of the past, but if you want to talk about the past talk about the past that is more relevant to the game play of the present. Talking about the 2005 season in 2011 is flat out retarded! Alex Smith has thrown 2 INT in something like 22 attempts.

Since Oct. 17, 2010, Smith has thrown two interceptions in 224 attempts and has the NFL's lowest interception percentage (0.9) over that time span.

Yeah but all the passes he completes are short enough that my two year old can make them! When asking Alex to chuck the ball down field or even to the first down marker, you still see him throw it too low, or too high, or just wobbly off in the middle of nowhere! I have watched all those games you speak of and the passes that are going to make him first downs, use up the clock, WIN GAMES....he does not make those throws.

What's our 3rd down conversion rate this year? I'm not sure. Will it be good enough against the Eagles? Bucs? Lions??

This extends back to last season!!!! You act like Alex is just like "mehhh I don't feel like moving the ball downfield, I'll just throw it 2 yards maximum!" Again Alex is taking what the defenses are giving him based on the plays that are being called. I don't understand what is so hard to understand about that.

Quote:

This extends back to last season!!!! You act like Alex is just like "mehhh I don't feel like moving the ball downfield, I'll just throw it 2 yards maximum!" Again Alex is taking what the defenses are giving him based on the plays that are being called. I don't understand what is so hard to understand about that.

Alex's best throws are the intermediate daggers in the middle of the field. I'd like to see more.

To support that claim, we'll have to go back and do some Singletary work on a lot of film. I have a hard time believing that Vernon Davis, Delaine Walker, and Michael Crabtree have NOT been open that often.

To support that claim, we'll have to go back and do some Singletary work on a lot of film. I have a hard time believing that Vernon Davis, Delaine Walker, and Michael Crabtree have NOT been open that often.

Take into consideration the routes ran on the play called and pressure on the QB. It's like the play where Alex dumped it off to Gore at the goal line and everyone was complaining that Crabtree was open. Crabtree didn't become open until AFTER Alex had already begun to throw the ball to Gore.

LOL @ "he is winning!" You say it as if we're halfway through the season. We've beaten two terrible teams and we lost to the refs in week 2. Do you actually think that negates several years of suckage?
[ Edited by 49erRider on Oct 2, 2011 at 4:42 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
pass to the fullback.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
70 yard TD reception by Moran Norris

I would probably go so bats**t crazy that I would get myself banned from the Webzone if that happned

Penalty would bring it back. if Norris will listed as out, i do not think he can even enter the game. .

• Veteran
Run behind the right guard for no gain!
Originally posted by 190836:
Run behind the right guard for no gain!

This.

Originally posted by MertonHanksneck:

LOL
  • Chico
  • Veteran

You forgot the part where VD pulls out a glock turns in sideways and starts taking out Eagles players while screaming "say hello to my little friend"

LMAO!!! You guys are killing me!
Share 49ersWebzone