LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 418 users in the forums

LOVE THE FACT THAT HARBAUGH DIDNT BRING US BACK TO SAN FRAN.......

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This week, by not bringing them back it shows how focused they are on winning this game in philadelphia. It shows how he is a true coach, he is building a foundation of expectation that i am thoroughly impressed with, and the players are buying in. I think it is a HUGE STEP, for this team regardless if we win or not, but with Vick saying he is gonna play, i think we are better off...paranoia, the fact that he is gonna take the reps in practice and not his back ups, so if he does get hurt, then it is that much more of a game changer. I think Vick playing gives us the better chance of coming out of Philly with a W....
YEAH, LETS HEAR IT FOR YOUNGSTOWN BABY, YEAH!!!
The 49ers have done this before in recent years. Was Singletary a winner? We know he wanted winners...
Thought it was a great decision also. Less travel distance, and these guys can just chill and hang out together to build camaraderie.
No one is feeding Brian Jennings' fish. This is a bad deal. He's the key to special teams greatness.
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
The 49ers have done this before in recent years. Was Singletary a winner? We know he wanted winners...

he wasn't kidding when he said he can't do it.
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Thought it was a great decision also. Less travel distance, and these guys can just chill and hang out together to build camaraderie.

Also, their bodies will adjust to the timezone. Maybe the 49ers should just stay in the middle of the country for the rest of the season.
Originally posted by oldman9er:

Also, their bodies will adjust to the timezone. Maybe the 49ers should just stay in the middle of the country for the rest of the season.

Not sure if serious?
  • mod
  • Veteran
I LOVE THIS DECISION TOO
Originally posted by modninerfan:
I LOVE THIS DECISION TOO

THIS AND THE DECISION TO USE CAPS!!!

• mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
I LOVE THIS DECISION TOO

THIS AND THE DECISION TO USE CAPS!!!

CAPS ARE SO EFFECTIVE... IT REALLY GRABS YOUR ATTENTION

AND IT MAKES IT SOUND LIKE YOU'RE YELLING IN MY HEAD TOO
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by doodle:

PSSSS.... TRY TO PRETEND THAT I'M WHISPERING
Originally posted by doodle:

PSSSS.... TRY TO PRETEND THAT I'M WHISPERING

MIND = blown
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

he wasn't kidding when he said he can't do it.

Share 49ersWebzone