LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 162 users in the forums

49ers are ranked DEAD LAST in total offense

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • BobS
  • Veteran
It is the same old barely get 200 yards of offense a game since Garcia left, the only time we got more was with O'Sullivan, but he had too many turnovers. In spite of the 2-1 start this team is 6-10 material until we get a real NFL quarterback.
It will be more a concern if we are last come week 17.
Originally posted by 1stAndGoal49ers:
Originally posted by Allx9er:
somebody please be a smartazz so the mods can this thing down

Why? You afraid Alex might be blamed for being DEAD LAST in total offense?

Originally posted by BobS:
It is the same old barely get 200 yards of offense a game since Garcia left, the only time we got more was with O'Sullivan, but he had too many turnovers. In spite of the 2-1 start this team is 6-10 material until we get a real NFL quarterback.

show me what 4 teams that we are going to beat with that run short pass then punt s**t ?
So?
Originally posted by cNiner:
show me what 4 teams that we are going to beat with that run short pass then punt s**t ?
i will start with seattle and cincinnati
offense? who needs an offense in this division? Too bad we wont be playing the Rams and Seahawks in the playoffs.
who cares we also have 2 wins and we get teh offense when it matters (in order to take the lead)

were one of two teams that have a completey new system (jo,,y raye digit offense to harbaighs WCO

like harbaugh and roman said before teh season started we will start off slow but the offense will open up more week by week

week 1: 20 pass attemots 124 yards
week 2: 24 pass attempts 174 yards

233k 3: 30 pass attemots 201 yards

they also said they will "onnly do just enough to win"

we have done that

so plase stop b***hing about the lack of offensive yards
[ Edited by 49ersalldaway126 on Sep 28, 2011 at 5:43 AM ]
This and the reasons we are last IN YARDAGE have been discussed in other threads. If anyone pays attention to Harbaugh and Romans pressers, they would not be shocked by this occurrence. The main reason for this is conservative game planning because the offense is only a month or two old. The line is struggling with the zone blocking scheme, as is Gore. Finally we are 2-1 and have been in every game, it is going to be ugly, but ugly wins are still wins. I suspect as the year progresses we will see more of the playbook.
Oh good...another thread that recites a stat I have never heard.

We will win the west and we will be a playoff team. Who gives a f**k how we get there at this point

Cards and Seahawks have both had impressivle playoff runs in the last 5 years after winning in the "laughing stock" division

Originally posted by Canadian49er:
Oh good...another thread that recites a stat I have never heard.

We will win the west and we will be a playoff team. Who gives a f**k how we get there at this point

Cards and Seahawks have both had impressivle playoff runs in the last 5 years after winning in the "laughing stock" division

very early. Our offense is limited. They have not turned the ball over much, I believe 2 in the 3 games. Turnovers is the key.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Look at the bright side, at least our QB doesn't throw picks.

Doesn't throw TD passes either.

He does. Just that the refs take them away.

Let's see here. If we had a running game perhaps we would be around the 300 yard plus mark per game.
Originally posted by taney71:

Let's see here. If we had a running game perhaps we would be around the 300 yard plus mark per game.

Don't mind Bob, he would hate Smith if the guy was carrying our offense to wins...oh wait.
Share 49ersWebzone