There are 162 users in the forums

NFL Power Rankings...After week #3!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I seen them and was suprised myself.
Originally posted by Otter:
The offense barely beat a bad Seattle team, special teams' scores make that game look like more of a blowout than it was. We lost to the Cowboys, although we played them tight. We barely beat a Bengals team with a rookie QB. I'd say the bottom third is still about right. Until the team shows that they can stay with and/or beat a good team, we don't deserve to be ranked in the top half of the league.

This
lol @ rankings
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
lol @ rankings

Yep, this isn't college with that stupid BCS crap!
  • tn9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
lol @ rankings

Yep, this isn't college with that stupid BCS crap!

But it's entertaining to watch here in NT
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Wow the damn Lions went from NFL doormat to elite status... why can't the 49ers turn it around like that?

Because they haven't had the #1 overall pick, or near to that, as many times as them...

Calvin Johnson, Matthew Staford, and Suh...

VD, Gore, Willis werent bad picks either. See the difference between them and us
Originally posted by cook49er:
Wow the damn Lions went from NFL doormat to elite status... why can't the 49ers turn it around like that?

Because they haven't had the #1 overall pick, or near to that, as many times as them...

VD, Gore, Willis werent bad picks either. See the difference between them and us
they have a quarterback and stability.
Originally posted by danielxcdt:
Add this link to the list:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/sagarin/nfl11.htm

Here we are rated 18th in the NFL and #1 (of course) in the NFC West.

That is probably the best power ranking system I have ever seen. Time to go to Vegas.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by cook49er:

they have a quarterback and stability.

they lucked into having the top pick in 09 and we were unlucky or you can say made a stupid decision in 05
Wow at how high the Lions are ranked.

Apparently everyone is on the bandwagon.

everyone ranked higher than us, are better than us
Share 49ersWebzone