There are 185 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL Power Rankings...After week #3!

LOL.

I see the NFC West is representing.
[ Edited by smithgdwg on Sep 27, 2011 at 12:01 PM ]
Dunno what you people expect, the niners really haven't done anything to change anybodys mind yet...
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Wow the damn Lions went from NFL doormat to elite status... why can't the 49ers turn it around like that?

Because they haven't had the #1 overall pick, or near to that, as many times as them...

Calvin Johnson, Matthew Staford, and Suh...

well put! 3 great picks
Should just make this an official power rankings thread.

ESPN
http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings

Fox Sports (Brian Billick)
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/powerRankings

CBS Sports
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/15649376/power-rankings-elites-exposed-lions-bills-at-door

All 3 are either 20 or 21. Seems about right to me until we fix some things. Mainly the OL and offense.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 27, 2011 at 12:17 PM ]
If we beat Philly.....we probably land around 15. IF we beat philly.
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Wow the damn Lions went from NFL doormat to elite status... why can't the 49ers turn it around like that?

Because they haven't had the #1 overall pick, or near to that, as many times as them...

Calvin Johnson, Matthew Staford, and Suh...
Exactly. Damn 49ers under York ownership can't win or lose properly.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Should just make this an official power rankings thread.

ESPN
http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings

Fox Sports (Brian Billick)
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/powerRankings

CBS Sports
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/15649376/power-rankings-elites-exposed-lions-bills-at-door

All 3 are either 20 or 21. Seems about right to me until we fix some things. Mainly the OL and offense.

Add this link to the list:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/sagarin/nfl11.htm

Here we are rated 18th in the NFL and #1 (of course) in the NFC West.
we're the crappiest good team!! yes!
Damn the Lions are getting mad respect.
its amazing how so few people know how to put together a proper power ranking. The Lions and the Bills!!!! lol
Originally posted by verb1der:
Wow the damn Lions went from NFL doormat to elite status... why can't the 49ers turn it around like that?

What...the Lions have been s**ttier longer than us. It isn't like they turned this thing around over night.
I'm still not buying all this Lions hype. If they win their next two games, both of which I expect them to lose, maybe I'll be convinced.
Originally posted by Vasco49er:
I'm still not buying all this Lions hype. If they win their next two games, both of which I expect them to lose, maybe I'll be convinced.

I ain't buying the Bills. They have gotten behind huge in their last two games and managed to come back. Their defense is terrible and I don't think they can keep up this scoring pace.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by Vasco49er:
I'm still not buying all this Lions hype. If they win their next two games, both of which I expect them to lose, maybe I'll be convinced.

I ain't buying the Bills. They have gotten behind huge in their last two games and managed to come back. Their defense is terrible and I don't think they can keep up this scoring pace.

I'm not sure about the Bills but at least I haven't heard anybody call them super bowl contenders. Who have the Lions beaten to deserve all this hype?
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Were moving on up