There are 112 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

!!!!!! VIDEO OF ALL NEW ORLEANS OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE DRIVES UP !!!!!!

WHOA. What in the f**k.

I try logging in and it says I deleted my gmail account. I don't know what in the f**k happened, but it seems like someone decided to be a little b***h and hack into my email account and delete it and all of the products associated with it.

These videos are the only thing I used that account and email address for. I have NO idea how someone found out the email for the account, but this is just ridiculous. thank god I didn't link my two email accounts together.
Originally posted by Whomeam:
WHOA. What in the f**k.

I try logging in and it says I deleted my gmail account. I don't know what in the f**k happened, but it seems like someone decided to be a little b***h and hack into my email account and delete it and all of the products associated with it.

These videos are the only thing I used that account and email address for. I have NO idea how someone found out the email for the account, but this is just ridiculous. thank god I didn't link my two email accounts together.

youtube is owned by google, so if they closed your youtube account, it makes sense they can do it to both.
See that would make sense but they're specifically saying that whoever logged into the email did it. I requested for it to be brought back but I have no clue if the youtube videos will be on it or not.

This is what I get for posting the videos on the Saints and Giants forums I guess.
Your videos were amazing. PLEASE do it again next year (with a few slight changes)

maybe break each video down by quarter in stead of offense/defense. that would be less editing and we could see it play by play in stead of it broken up
Were they private videos so only people with a link could see them? If not maybe he should try that? Can Youtube/Google still find the videos if they are private? Might just take them longer. Edit: Otherwise, is there some type of site to upload the files at?
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Mar 11, 2012 at 10:18 AM ]
yea, someone tried to hack in my youtube/gmail account from Germany.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Were they private videos so only people with a link could see them? If not maybe he should try that? Can Youtube/Google still find the videos if they are private? Might just take them longer. Edit: Otherwise, is there some type of site to upload the files at?

They were all private yeah. Always made sure of it, for the exact reason you said. youtube never deleted them when I made them private.

I'll start up a new thread sometime before the first preseason game and see what people think. I'll make a poll and see if I should do them by quarters or offense and defense again. I do think that making them by quarters ruins what this thread was initially about, but i'll do whatever the people want.
Originally posted by Whomeam:
They were all private yeah. Always made sure of it, for the exact reason you said. youtube never deleted them when I made them private.

I'll start up a new thread sometime before the first preseason game and see what people think. I'll make a poll and see if I should do them by quarters or offense and defense again. I do think that making them by quarters ruins what this thread was initially about, but i'll do whatever the people want.

What did you initially intend on putting these up for? The way you did it would be good for studying the game and breaking down plays/players. If your intent was for people to be able to re-watch the game obviously just playing the game from start to finish and not breaking up the offense and defense is the way to go. Honestly, I think people would rather just watch the game and it would be easier to edit... assuming you would just have to take out commercials. Plus some people don't get to see the games.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Mar 13, 2012 at 4:01 AM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by Whomeam:
They were all private yeah. Always made sure of it, for the exact reason you said. youtube never deleted them when I made them private.

I'll start up a new thread sometime before the first preseason game and see what people think. I'll make a poll and see if I should do them by quarters or offense and defense again. I do think that making them by quarters ruins what this thread was initially about, but i'll do whatever the people want.

What did you initially intend on putting these up for? The way you did it would be good for studying the game and breaking down plays/players. If your intent was for people to be able to re-watch the game obviously just playing the game from start to finish and not breaking up the offense and defense is the way to go. Honestly, I think people would rather just watch the game and it would be easier to edit... assuming you would just have to take out commercials. Plus some people don't get to see the games.

That was exactly it.

When you watch the game live, your emotions are running wild. Small things seem huge and you immediately get pissed at a player when he makes a mistake. The purpose of this was to be able to study and break down the offense/defense and see exactly how they did without the original emotion. By breaking the offense and defense up into their own videos, you get a nice flow and you're able to better judge how each side was.

Plus the other reason was for arguments on here. People would say things like, "Oh Alex was horrible on this play, he should have done this" and we could use the videos to show why he thought that or why someone thought he was wrong. I saw people on here do that quite a few times and loved it.

Now that last example can be done no matter how the videos are broken up, but my original intent wasn't "oh lets rewatch the game" because anyone can do that just by downloading the game again. Plus, it's much more likely to get kicked off of Youtube if it's up like that. They don't care about the old school vids as much, the games from the 80s and 90s, but the newer games would get ran off pretty quick.
^ I understand now and agree about the snap judgements. One reason I don't go on here during the game is posting takes away from actually watching the game and it's too easy to get carried away. I like to watch and then share my thoughts. I have chatted and been on boards during pre season games and it takes the focus away from the game. It's too hard to keep up. You can tell by reading the game day threads that most of the people get carried away and say stuff they later regret. You break down a play and you will find a lot of new stuff and find you were wrong about your initial judgement many times.
  • Riot
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,474
Yeah, I prefer the offense/defense breakdown for exactly the reasons stated.
Whomeam for prez!
Is there anyway you can get this videos back up somewhere? I really wanted to be able to re-watch some of the games and your links were my only hope. :(
  • hazy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39
Dynasty, I posted a link a page back that has game highlights of every game. the same guy also just made one of the defensive highlights from every game. http://youtu.be/gV94kJZriy0 He posts them on FB, SNEAKiCKzTV
  • hazy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39
dbl post
[ Edited by hazy on Apr 4, 2012 at 10:21 AM ]