LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

!!!!!! VIDEO OF ALL NEW ORLEANS OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE DRIVES UP !!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Well, that was a nice two weeks off. Can't wait to start doing these again though.
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Well, that was a nice two weeks off. Can't wait to start doing these again though.

Originally posted by Bossalot:
Created a fan page because youtube is getting strict. All my new highlights will be posted here!
Please Like Fan Page! Thank you

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Boss-TV/236795033042019

Great work...it's nice to see real highlights for a change!
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Bossalot:
Created a fan page because youtube is getting strict. All my new highlights will be posted here!
Please Like Fan Page! Thank you

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Boss-TV/236795033042019

Great work...it's nice to see real highlights for a change!

WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!?!?!

First post updated.
Say what you will about Alex but he is making the throws that he needs to. When the running game falters, Alex comes back with a first down run or throw. Forget the stats and watch the games -- the guys stepping up when he's being asked to
Originally posted by Canadian49er:
Say what you will about Alex but he is making the throws that he needs to. When the running game falters, Alex comes back with a first down run or throw. Forget the stats and watch the games -- the guys stepping up when he's being asked to

Couldn't agree more. Simply watch the film. Alex made some really nice throws and had a few important scrambles as well. Yea he missed one or two throws to Crabtree, but every NFL Qb misses some throws. Lets put it this way, Alex hasn't done anything to make me doubt him thus far.
[ Edited by Byisgod on Nov 1, 2011 at 4:58 AM ]
man watching philadelphia game makes you miss morgan
The problem is that most people watch the game live and don't rewatch it. The emotion going while the game is live impairs all of our ability to accurately judge how a single person is doing. So when Alex misses a play like the open Crabtree, there's a lot more emotion in it than there should be and they come away with a feeling like he did bad. That's why I love watching these. When I was watching live, I could have sworn our D was playing terribly in the entire second half, but they really weren't.
Great videos, great work editing and posting them!

this is the greatest thread ever
I really look forward to the updates every single week and have watched every single one of them from beginning until end multiple time, keep up the good work, we appreciate this stuff, we really do
Very true. Whole new perspective when rewatching with a level head.
Hey guys, had an awful day yesterday. Started when I drove over some glass that some a*****e covered with leaves as a joke, then had a power line almost fall on top of my car about an hour later and ended the day with almost breaking my ankle. Decided to take the day off haha. I'll start editing the defensive videos today.
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Hey guys, had an awful day yesterday. Started when I drove over some glass that some a*****e covered with leaves as a joke, then had a power line almost fall on top of my car about an hour later and ended the day with almost breaking my ankle. Decided to take the day off haha. I'll start editing the defensive videos today.

sweet!
Share 49ersWebzone