LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

!!!!!! VIDEO OF ALL NEW ORLEANS OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE DRIVES UP !!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
1st post updated. Never said what time today I would put them up :P Still have 8 minutes to spare too!
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Thanks, I appreciate all this. Are you getting burned out on it yet? Looking forward to the defense next. When about do you think that might get up?
1st post updated yet again.
Great Job, from a french fan!!!!!!
Originally posted by vinzvega49:
Great Job, from a french fan!!!!!!

Okay, best screen name on here. The Vega brothers are awesome.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
One thing that I don't think was mentioned against TB is I know they had a down game, we looked great defensively but did having Ejiro Evero help us out? He was the defensive quality control coach for Tampa Bay from 07-09. He would have only spent one year with the Morris/Freeman tandem but it seemed like our DB's where running their routes better than their WRs. You would think being a control coach for the defense he would know a lot about their O having watched his defense go against them. Heck, he probably knows a lot about their defense as well. Not saying with the new OC things didn't chance since 09 but wondering if it helped but I guess Josh Freeman staring down his receivers didn't help them either.

Great point!!
Detroit game: I wish Staley would of held off Van because our first play of the game was a bomb to one of our receivers. Another cool thing. They were actually running pass plays on their 2nd series when they backed up inside their 10 after the 2 delay of game penalties. They were absolutely fearless about running the plays. I can't remember ever doing that with Nolan/Sing. They would have gone run all the way. Man, what a difference.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
can you please add audio to the videos? Music would be nice.

this would be awesome. thanks.

whomeam, i just want you to know you have probably created the best thread i have ever seen. A lot of times if i go to the sports bar they dont play sound of the game, and replays of the game are too long to watch. You have the perfect idea to post every play on offense and defense. Great job bro, i and the rest of us really appreciate all the time you have put in on this, i know its a lot. If we ever meet at a niners tailgate or whereever, i will buy you drinks all day and night.....thats how elguapo rolls

Originally posted by elguapo:
whomeam, i just want you to know you have probably created the best thread i have ever seen. A lot of times if i go to the sports bar they dont play sound of the game, and replays of the game are too long to watch. You have the perfect idea to post every play on offense and defense. Great job bro, i and the rest of us really appreciate all the time you have put in on this, i know its a lot. If we ever meet at a niners tailgate or whereever, i will buy you drinks all day and night.....thats how elguapo rolls

Would you buy him a plethora of drinks?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Looking at the defensive drives of Detroit, Goldson seemed to be out of position a lot.
Created a fan page because youtube is getting strict. All my new highlights will be posted here!
Please Like Fan Page! Thank you

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Boss-TV/236795033042019
[ Edited by Bossalot on Oct 25, 2011 at 4:49 PM ]
thank you everyone for all the love you showed on the site! It means a lot to me =)
Hey i read a really amazing article about how Jim Harbaugh's persona has rubbed off on his team. All true niner fans will love this quick read.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/9041337/49ers_take_on_the_identity_of_their.html
Share 49ersWebzone