LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

!!!!!! VIDEO OF ALL NEW ORLEANS OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE DRIVES UP !!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Here and now. First post updated.
theeninerfan from washington dc. saying THANKYOU
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i was just in fkn awe as to how this team put it on the Bucs.

Feels good man.
Originally posted by theeninerfan:

Michael from San Jose saying no, thank YOU.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Feels good man.

Same. I had a bad feeling about the game and then BOOM, we lit it the f**k up.

The scary thing is that Maiocco tweeted that we've ran somewhere near 290 offensive plays and Delanie has said that we have barely scratched the surface of the playbook.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Whomeam:

Feels good man.

The scary thing is that Maiocco tweeted that we've ran somewhere near 290 offensive plays and Delanie has said that we have barely scratched the surface of the playbook.

i loved that little swing pass to morgan. alex threw it to him right in stride, nice block by the other WR on that side and it went for a good amount of yards. Not once did we see a creative play out of Singletary/Raye. This is just awesome.
THANK YOU from a new york niners fan.........
Great work Whomeam. And greetings from England.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
in the future, any chance we can just get the whole game broken down into quarters??

Originally posted by Whomeam:

Feels good man.

i loved that little swing pass to morgan. alex threw it to him right in stride, nice block by the other WR on that side and it went for a good amount of yards. Not once did we see a creative play out of Singletary/Raye. This is just awesome.

Thanks Whomeam!

My favorite play was that handoff to Ginn, where the wide receiver started in motion and Alex just stood up and handed him the ball. Zip, zip, zip -- Ginn was gone.

A thing of beauty. It may have looked easy, but can you imagine the timing and practice this one play took. And right back it goes into the playbook. We won't see it again for at least another three or four games. Harbs keeps them guessing.
thanks guys.

This thread originally started as an offensive drives thread. A way for us to analyze and evaluate the offense without letting the typical emotions get in the way that usually come up as you watch the game live. I started doing the defensive drives as a secondary thing because someone requested it, but it's still first and foremost about the offense to me. That's why I don't just break it up into quarters. It's not just a way to enjoy the game but to learn from it and see how our offense is growing.
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
you and sneakcikz are awesome! thanks again.
Oh yeah, thanks!
Dude .. you are awesome for taking time to do this weekly .. truly appreciate it!
Share 49ersWebzone