There are 135 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Team Stats...Early Still...But...

Originally posted by NinerG94:
GO NINERS! Now lets get add another road win this weekend! That will definitely give us optimism! If they can keep McCoy from killing us on screens passes and check downs, I think they have a shot against a banged up eagles team not really firing on all cylinders at the moment. Its probably a slim chance but a chance none the less!!

agree
O needs work
Originally posted by TTown9ers:
Our points per game includes 2 special teams touchdowns....

same with the saints gb and a hell of other teams rated ahead of us....so a lot of times it evens out
The Niners have played 1 decent team and two teams that will not make the playoffs.

Gimme some stats like that during the bye and ill get excited.....
Originally posted by 9ers4u:
SF: OFF 32nd, DEF 7th...this is before mon night WAS vs DAL
NE: OFF 1st, DEF 32nd...same as above

SF record: 2-1
NE record: 2-1


So Pats O and our D would be unstoppable?
scoring offense 28.4 good for 7th in the league
scoring defense 15.6 good for 2nd in the league.
Alex Smith QB rating: 104.1. good for 3rd best in the league.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
scoring offense 28.4 good for 7th in the league
scoring defense 15.6 good for 2nd in the league.
Alex Smith QB rating: 104.1. good for 3rd best in the league.

Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
scoring offense 28.4 good for 7th in the league
scoring defense 15.6 good for 2nd in the league.
Alex Smith QB rating: 104.1. good for 3rd best in the league.


Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
scoring offense 28.4 good for 7th in the league
scoring defense 15.6 good for 2nd in the league.
Alex Smith QB rating: 104.1. good for 3rd best in the league.



  • Blitz
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,858
+10 TO ratio (1st league wide)
64 point differential (2nd league wide, behind the other Harbaugh's team.)

These two stats right here are the biggies. If the Niner's can keep these two stats ranked way up there like they are now, they will always be contending.
ALEX! Go easy on 'em. Damn.
since the 2nd half of the eagles game, the 49ers have outscored their opponents 69-6

Originally posted by Blitz:
+10 TO ratio (1st league wide)
64 point differential (2nd league wide, behind the other Harbaugh's team.)

These two stats right here are the biggies. If the Niner's can keep these two stats ranked way up there like they are now, they will always be contending.

ravens have 62 net points. niners are #1
  • 49ers
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,494
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
since the 2nd half of the eagles game, the 49ers have outscored their opponents 69-6


Holy crap. !!! Let that sink in... That's a defensive average of one point a quarter.... DAMN!!!