LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

Harbaugh doesn't trust the OL and Gore

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jesserdumas2:
I am a Wisconsin Badger Alum and after watching that O-line on Saturdays the Niner's ineptitude only seems that much more pronounced. I just don't get it, how can a unit with so many high-picks be so consistently outplayed in nearly all aspects of the game? I've heard a few people throw around Solari's name as a scapegoat, hard to say I'm not thinking of it myself.

Badger fan from central Wisconsin here. Any Badger fan that is a 49er fan also gets tortured watching th 9ers OL Sunday after seeing the Badgers OL on Saturdays. All these years that's what we wanted to be able to do but can't. Still its the NFL and it's a lot tougher to run the ball. Watching Wisconsin OL/RB is a thing a beauty though. You got everyone driving back their guys on most of the plays. Then you get guys pulling and OL hitting the second level. A lot of times the Badger RBs have truck sized holes to run through and don't get touched until they are in the secondary. One of the few old school teams left in college football.

Edit: As for Gore at times I thought to myself like he had checked out of the game. Never seen him like that before. I hope it's his ankles and him hurting. Might be time to give him a few weeks rest or really limit him in a 2/3 back system. Get him healthy again....
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 26, 2011 at 11:28 AM ]
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
Yea, it is obvious he doesn't like something about the current 49ers. Is he not happy with the contract he received? Something is off...

Yeah the O-line (in particular the right side) is getting him and all the other RB's as well as the QB killed-probably waiting for Law & Order's SVU to come and investigate what the $hit is going on...
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
Originally posted by RYPTOUT:
Chilo Rachal is FOCKING TERRIBLE! What does he do well that keeps him in on gameday? Is it that we don't have anyone better... or comparable? I just don't get it.

How many penalties did he have yesterday?

I think he has naked pictures of Jed York and a small furry animal, blackmail is the only thing that could keep this pathetic excuse in the starting line-up!
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
I wouldn't trust the OLINE or the O.C after:

1. That hit that caused alex's concussion last week.
2. The unblocked blitzer on that playaction boot in the 2nd Q
3. That Option play Alex Ran into 4 bengals with no blockers infront, where he got lit up by Nate.

Where did Alex think he was going anyway? He wasn't going to out run anyone even if he had blockers in front of him.
What is the easiest way to find your old posts on here? zone should tweak that a little bit! I would love to go find my post about trading Gore before the season started. It was quit detailed. I said in most of it that we need to trade Gore now while we can still get something decent for him!
I mean why not do what we can to get an extra 1st pick this year? with Luck waiting and Landry Jones picking up a lil hype we need to be as close as possible to the top of the 1st round. That will not happen because I see us going 8-8 or 9-7 with this schedule and the west playing like they are.
Now with Vick hurt we could even win a game here that we were not suppose to win thus pushing us even further away from a 1st QB!! WE ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO GET A QB NEXT YEAR OR THIS SH** WILL NEVER NEVERRRRRRRR TURN AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone