There are 219 users in the forums

Harbaugh doesn't trust the OL and Gore

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I didn't hear him say this but you could tell by the plays being called towards the end of the game. He had to move the pocket around to give Alex time to throw and after Gore fumbled, Hunter was in the game on the next series. He trusted Smith to march us down the field after the Bengals took the lead on us. You could see the TRUST he had in his QB to execute on that drive.
[ Edited by gamechanger on Sep 26, 2011 at 10:31 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Gore looked completely like he didnt want to be their yesterday. I never seen Frank Gore check out of a game like that. Maybe he has been hanging around with Chilo or something.
Apparently Harbaugh doesn't trust anyone on this team...
I wouldn't trust the OLINE or the O.C after:

1. That hit that caused alex's concussion last week.
2. The unblocked blitzer on that playaction boot in the 2nd Q
3. That Option play Alex Ran into 4 bengals with no blockers infront, where he got lit up by Nate.
Our ONLY problem now is the OL.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

This
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Joecool:

Not the ONLY but the MAIN.
Originally posted by susweel:

Not the ONLY but the MAIN.

All other players on the offense have executed VERY well. That doesn't mean they should light it up but they have executed their responsibility. The OL is the ONLY portion of the offense that is not executing.
I am a Wisconsin Badger Alum and after watching that O-line on Saturdays the Niner's ineptitude only seems that much more pronounced. I just don't get it, how can a unit with so many high-picks be so consistently outplayed in nearly all aspects of the game? I've heard a few people throw around Solari's name as a scapegoat, hard to say I'm not thinking of it myself.
Chilo Rachal is FOCKING TERRIBLE! What does he do well that keeps him in on gameday? Is it that we don't have anyone better... or comparable? I just don't get it.

Originally posted by RYPTOUT:
Chilo Rachal is FOCKING TERRIBLE! What does he do well that keeps him in on gameday? Is it that we don't have anyone better... or comparable? I just don't get it.

That's why he was benched.

Was he benched during the last game? Is that why the offense was sustaining the last drive to put Hunter in the endzone?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

can you blame him?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by RYPTOUT:

he needs to be inactive
  • Hek49
  • Veteran
i'd like to see snyder in there a lil bit more.
Share 49ersWebzone